32

"Perhaps if she would have stopped growing ___

"Perhaps if she would have stopped growing ___..."

"Been awhile, brat." Kakashi waved from his spot in the window, smiling as Maki tensed and waved back cautiously.

Kakashi, behind his smile was plotting a way to test her speed right here right now. The best thing he could think of, was to rush in front of her, which with his speed would look like a blur.

 Doing just that, the advanced shinobi in the room, meaning Shisui, Itachi and Tsunade all narrowed their eyes as Maki whipped out a sword and placed it against Kakashis neck when he appeared in front of her.

Her smile never faltered, so she didn't feel threatening at all to Kakashi. He chuckled, the sound seeming to snap her out of whatever trance she was in, and making her place her sword back in it's sheath, apologizing to Kakashi for her actions.

"You still owe me five books."

"I see..." She sweatdropped. "Can I just pay for it?"

"No."

"Uhm..." Maki stepped back while rubbing the back of her neck and looked at Tsunade. "You said you needed to test me?"

"You did not just ignore me, Maki."

"No, I didn't." She huffed. "But I see no point in a conversation so useless if you want a fight. Currently, I'm talking to the Hokage so lets fight later."

The Hatakes eye twitched but he let her go, deciding it wasn't worth a punch from the annoyed Senju.

Tsunade, having never met Maki except for when Orochimaru had escaped, wanted to see if all the stories Jiraiya, Naruto and everyone else had told her were true. But of course, she needed to test the young Iburis strength first.

Her eyes wandered to the three swords on Makis waist, and she questioned the girl on them, to which Maki remained silent and lowered her head, as if feeling a little guilty for not telling Tsunade.

"Forgive me," Maki apologized. "Master Bee prefers that I show my skill in battle rather than explain it... I disagree with him, but my masters rules come first."

"I see..." Tsunade could respect that. "Well then! Call in team ro!" 

The familiar name brought a sense of warmth to Makis chest and she grinned, waiting for her uncle and aunt figures to appear kneeling in the office. In less that twenty seconds, a blur of figures appeared doing just that.

"I have very high expectations for you Maki, but unfortunately for you I already had team 7 tested since you... Got lost." The team of anbu tensed, seeming amused while Makis head only further lowered and her cheeks flushed.