"I give you the opportunity to fuck me and you're making excuses?"

Wide-eyed, I nearly choke. I'd forgotten what an insatiable creature he was when he was intoxicated. How could I prepare myself if he were going to talk to me like that? How could I defend him from me when I did, desperately, desire him even if I had no earthly clue on how to fulfill that request. There was no filter, no holding back, and I was beyond tempted into committing such an act. "That's entirely unfair and you know it. You're ridiculously drunk."

"Do I look drunk?" Verando growls, his light eyes capturing my own as he kisses down my thigh. I'm impossibly hard, his ability to torment me unmatched. He knew me so well, my body bowed willingly to his touch.

Nodding, I refuse to entertain him. "Undeniably." I retort firmly. His lips feel so good on my skin as he trails closer to my boxer briefs, brushing his nose over my arousal. It feels electric, the gentle touch through the thin material. I feel the heat of his breath, "You're freaking out, I know you better than you appear to think."

This makes him pause, considering my words. "You don't know the half of it, love." Exhaling, he passes his tongue over my clothed erection before kissing the tip. 

Stifling a whimper, I refuse to surrender to him. "Why did you ask Stefan to erase your memory?" I manage, attempting to regain control of this situation.

Sliding one of his hands up, he gropes me through my shorts, rolling me in his palm as he kisses down the other side of my length. With a careful shove, he slides me up the bed, pushing me towards the pillows. I note the sway of his hips, despite his clothed state, my mind wanders to the comment Rhea made about his desperation for Opium in his youth.

 The sinful man was always capable of getting what he wanted, perhaps the practice was more truthful than I'd like to imagine. A trail of heartbroken women, children from multiple different mothers, diplomats daughters, and with the addition of me, a prince. It would seem seeing his former self had rekindled his nature to assure his place by using his body. 

It stinks me, my eyes open as I watch the ceiling. 

Just like me. 

"Is that really what you want to talk about?" He asks, popping my erection out of the veil of my undershorts to kiss the base. His stubble makes me groan, my hands find his hair and he practically purrs in response. "Why don't you practice? Tell me what to do."

"Taste me," I command him, as he obediently takes me into his mouth and his sinful tongue does my bidding. I moan, low in my throat, tightening my grip on his hair. It was easy to think of falling back into old habits, giving him his coping mechanism, assuring him in the easiest way that he was still loved. "You're avoiding my question."

The wolf nods his head eagerly.

Humming appreciatively, he rolls his tongue against me. Taking me out of his mouth, he slowly works my length with his hand. "You're talking way too much. I don't want to talk. I want to fuck or be fucked, it's your decision."

The harsh language brings the red back to my cheeks, climbing my body he captures my lips with his own as I grip his hair and claim his mouth. "Gods you'll be my undoing if you keep speaking to me like that." Taking a page out of his book, I pull his hair sharply to tilt his head back, giving me access to his neck.

 A low moan curls from his lips, relishing in the discomfort of my grip on his tangle of locks. Sinking my teeth into his neck, I feel the rigidity in his body as he struggles to do my bidding. This wasn't easy for him, he was fighting to be my submissive, fighting to wait for me. 

"Do something or I will." He manages, his voice hard yet breathless. 

A firm knock on the door startles us both. I quietly sing the praises of whatever entity was looking out for me, swallowing as my gaze meets his and he practically pleads with me to stay with a gaze that fractures my resolve.