𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME, GIN!" Y/N yelled, squirming under Ginjima, who was sitting comfortably on her back.

"CALM DOWN FIRST!" Ginjima yelled back, putting more weight on her as she groaned in response. "AND SWEAR JAR!"

It has been exactly 10 minutes since they managed to pull Y/N away from getting caught by the authorities.

The sight that greeted them was nowhere near pleasant.

Y/N was beating everyone with a four-finger knuckle as her fist relentlessly pummeled them with no remorse. If anything, they concluded she was enjoying it as her famous grin never left her face. She didn't stop pounding them with her bloodied fist until she heard a bone crack.

They were able to stop her when Suna and Ginjima forcefully pried her off the unconscious body she was beating up.

"WE GOT THE FIRST AID KIT!" Atsumu slammed the gym doors open, holding the supplies while Osamu carried the ice bags.

"Apart from us, did anyone see what happened?" Omimi asked, worried that Y/N might get in trouble again.

Kita shook his head as he and Omimi immediately started treating Aran and Akagi's minor injuries. On the other hand, the second years were having a hard time with Y/N as she was still seething in anger.

"Y/N," Kita called, his tone remaining calm. "I understand why you hafta resort to such measures when it comes to abrupt situations. However, you need to calm down and stop making irrational decisions."

Y/N merely scoffs upon hearing Kita's famous scolding. His expertise in voicing his disappointment through words never fails to make her feel bad.

"I hate to be that kind of person, but now's not the time to lecture me, Shin-chan," she replied mockingly, pressing her cheek on the cold floor of the court.

She let out a deep sigh, letting the twins and Suna treat her injuries while Ginjima remained sitting on her back to keep her still.

"I am not reprimanding you for what you did," Kita responded in his usual tone before turning to Aran and Akagi.

The two immediately froze upon seeing Kita's gaze though Aran was quick to defend himself.

"I know what I did was wrong, Shinsuke," he chuckled, awkwardly rubbing his neck. "But I couldn't just stay still and let those delinquents gang up on Y/N."

Y/N whipped her head towards Aran with a sharp glare.

After the boys finished treating her injuries, she immediately stormed towards Aran and yanked his collar down to match her height.

The sudden action earned her a lot of reactions.

"Do you have any idea how dangerous what you and Akagi did?!" Her intense glare didn't falter a bit, which baffled Aran as to why is she getting worked up. "You two are lucky that I arrived on time!"

Aran shook his head, chuckling as he's not taking her seriously. His large hands went to remove her grip on his collar before responding.

"C'mon now ya hafta admit that we were doing a great job handling them," Aran responded with a tiny smirk as Akagi flexed his arms in a cocky manner.

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF A JOKE!?"

Her enraged voice booms throughout the gym, catching everyone off guard as they all go silent.

"I..." Y/N breathes out heavily as she gripped her hair tightly in distress. "I don't want you putting yourselves in situations that would get you hurt."