𝐨𝐧𝐞

The second years were in their club room getting ready for their class after finishing their morning training. The first and third years already went to their classrooms leaving the twins, Ginjima and Suna behind to gossip about the new student attending their school.

"Seriously he's part of a gang?" Atsumu furrowed his brows as the middle blocker nodded while reading something on his phone.

"From Tokyo, but all I knew was his last name is Baji," Suna said as Ginjima listened intently.

"Whaddya think he transferred? Everyone loved the city."

They all shrugged as they could only think that the person mostly did something illegal.

"Sucks to be us," Suna groaned along with Osamu. "He's gonna be in our class!"

Atsumu and Gin bursted out laughing. Surprisingly, the older Miya was in a class higher than his twin considering Osamu was a lot more mature, but then again they still share the same DNA. Suna on the other hand didn't care that he's in the lowest class since he already expected it.

"Shut yer trap 'tsumu!" Osamu threw a shoe at Atsumu which he didn't dodge, causing another fight between the twins.

What a lovely day to start Monday.

══════════════════

"Okay class settle down!" The homeroom teacher of 2-1 yelled catching the attention of everyone.

The students went back to their designated seats waiting for their sensei to introduced the transferee. Everyone was on the edge, especially after the rumors spread like wildfire.

"As you all heard, we have a new student joining our class today. She came from Tokyo and I hope you'd treat her like a friend." The sensei explained, hearing everyone murmuring to each other.

Osamu and Suna glanced at each other with confused expressions.

'She?'

"Alright! If you would please come in, Baji-san."

Everyone whispered to each other once the new student entered. She stood around 170cm and had long (h/c) hair that was tied up in a ponytail, wide specs that occupied half of her face and wore the complete uniform.

She looks prim and proper, in contrast to the rumors that went around.

"Yo! I'm Baji Y/N but you can call me whatever you like." She introduced herself as everyone sweatdropped.

"Please take care of me." She bowed slightly before her sharp eyes scanned the room.

"R-Right please take your seat so we can start our discussion." Their sensei said, motioning her at the back near the two volleyball players.

Y/N nodded finding herself a vacant chair. She took her book and wrote down notes while listening to the teacher.

Suna blinked multiple times as the information still hasn't sunk into his mind. Osamu was also the same before focusing his attention on the board while thinking of what he's gonna eat later.

'It was a rumor after all.'

══════════════════

"I see, so that's what it means," Y/N mumbled to herself, reading her notes before writing them down again.

It was already lunchtime, but she chose to spend her free time in the room. No one even bothered to talk to her anyway, not that she minds since she thinks that everyone here is boring.