𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YA JUST PUNCHED ME OUT OF NOWHERE!" Atsumu cried beside Y/N, who begrudgingly held the ice pack on his cheek.

It has already been two weeks since Y/N arrived and she completely adores the volleyball team, especially Atsumu.

Well, more like she enjoys tormenting the poor Miya.

It was hard for her to make female friends since most of them either befriends her to get close to the twins or they completely loathe her existence.

There's no in-between.

Y/N rolled her eyes at his ramblings. The two of them were currently at the clinic after getting scolded by Kita.

"I already said I'm sorry! Quit whining or I'll punch your other cheek so it's even."

"YA DON'T EVEN SOUND SINCERE! WHY DIDJA EVEN DO THAT?!"

"I just feel like doing it," she shrugged, setting the ice pack on the table.

Atsumu childishly turned his head away while crossing his arms together. Y/N could only click her tongue in annoyance as she scratched her head.

"I'll split the peyoung yakisoba with you...?" She said unsurely at Atsumu, who only huffed in response.

"Why don'tcha split with 'samu?! Isn't he yer favorite?!"

Y/N blinked before muttering a 'suit yourself' as she opened the door. 

She snickered after hearing the clinic's bed squeak before the older Miya clung to her arm.

"Ya mean it? Yer splitting it with me?" He asked as the two of them went back to the canteen.

"Yeah, I honestly feel bad for punching you-I mean for now."

"SO MEAN! HMPH!"

Aran let out a sigh seeing the troublemakers approaching the table. Omimi let out a small laugh at the distressed expression on Aran's face.

"Ya should get used to them by now," Akagi remarked watching Y/N, who had a mischievous smile as she took a bite of Osamu's food. 

Of course, Osamu caught her making him pinched her arm before getting smacked by her.

"I'm aging faster because of them!"

The third years collectively agreed on his statement.

"She's closest with Suna, right?"

Aran nodded while putting food on Y/N's bento, whose eyes brighten up before giving him a toothy grin, her sharp canines poking out.

It became a routine for the whole team to look out for Y/N since she always gets in trouble. Despite her delinquent ways, she sure was still childish and loves the people who care for her.

"Those two are the worst!"

"Who would've thought that Suna would get along with a girl?"

"I HEARD THAT!"

"Shut up, Suna! You can't even pull a girl."

══════════════════

"You bought me a scrunchie?" She trailed off, looking at Atsumu's excited face.

She examined the sparkly hair tie, trying to hold back her vomit. It's actually nice but it's too vibrant for her liking.

"YA LIKE IT?! USE THAT WHEN YER FIGHTING WIT-"

"Who said she's fighting someone?"

The two stiffen, hearing the stoic captain behind them. His cold demeanor never fails to make them shiver.