𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

Y/N and Mitsuya:

— Sincerity Is Scary By The 1975 

— Deja Vu By Olivia Rodrigo

— What A Time By Julia Michaels ft. Niall Horan

— Washing Machine Heart By Mitski

— Don't Wanna Cry By Seventeen

══════════════════

"Chifuyu, why did you stop styling your hair like that?" Y/N pointed to Akkun's pompadour while munching on her donut.

Chifuyu thought for a response as he stole a glance at her. She had her head laid on his lap as his fingers mindlessly played with her hair.

"It takes so much of my time," he responded with a shrug.

The truth was he stopped styling his hair because she kept ruining it. She either ruffles his hair for fun, or she gives him random head pats.

Her subtle touches were comforting and soothing.

A few hours from now, Y/N and the boys are going back to Hyogo. 

Mikey and Draken took the Miya twins somewhere since Mikey wanted to teach them how to ride a motorcycle. Suna and Peh-yan were strolling around Harajuku while the rest of the Inarizaki boys were still asleep at the inn. 

Y/N, Chifuyu, and the Mizo Mid were currently at the Dogenzaka Neighborhood. The whole week was very tiring for her as the unexpected events kept her mind occupied.

"Baji-san! What's your first impression of Chifuyu?" Takemichi asked, appearing beside them with a teasing grin.

Y/N closed her eyes, humming at the question. Her lips twitched upwards into a wide grin before responding.

"Annoying."

The two boys spluttered in shock, not knowing if she was joking. Though, she was dead serious as her sharp canines were on full display.

"A-Annoying?" Takemichi hesitantly repeated.

"He looked like an annoying guy, but he was nicer than I expected," she said, sitting up as she stretched her arms.

Y/N laughs under her breath, reminiscing how they became friends up to where they are now.

"Takemichi, you better take care of him for me, yeah?"

"U-Um, okay?" Takemichi scratched his head, unsure how to respond to such an unusual request.

Chifuyu sheepishly chuckles as he fixes her scarf, which is wrapped loosely around her.

"I don't need him because you're here, Baji-san!" He affirmed, grinning.

"See? He's annoying."

Takemichi agreed, throwing his friend under the bus. She could only laugh as the two started bickering in front of her.

Y/N was very much content at that moment.

"Mitsuya-kun!"

Or so she thought.

Y/N groaned, averting her gaze before she could meet his eyes that were already looking at her. Instead of acknowledging him, she focused her attention on Hakkai, who went stiff upon seeing her.

"Hakkai~" she cooed, waving teasingly at his awkward state.

The tall boy avoided her piercing gaze, profusely blushing as he didn't know how to start a conversation with girls other than her sister.