𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"When are you gonna wake up?" (M/N) gripped her daughter's hand while stroking her hair.

It has been two weeks since Y/N's heart stopped beating. Fortunately, the doctors were able to stabilize her.

The doctors concluded that her body is having a hard time compensating for the amount of blood she lost. 

They transferred her to the ICU for careful monitoring. It took 3 days, but at least she was fine.

A few wires were still connected to her body. Her vitals turned normal after pumping her a lot of antibiotics and vitamins. 

However, Y/N was still unconscious.

"You need to stop scaring me," she couldn't help but remember the horrifying beeping sound. 

They thought they lost her that night.

"I want you to live more than anything in this world. You're a fighter. I'll whoop your ass if you die." A chuckle escaped her lips as she wiped a few tears.

Emma would help watch over (Y/N) since the boys were too rowdy for (M/N). Inarizaki refused to leave the hospital the day she was transferred to the ICU. 

The adults had no choice but to scare them that they'll be banned from visiting her.

A lot of things happened in two weeks.

On her birthday, the boys visited her as they left their gifts that were still wrapped up. Her room was filled with random boxes and flowers, which made the room look lively.

The gang went to watch Inarizaki's match since they were gloomy without Y/N. They were able to advance to the finals but sadly lost against Itachiyama.

Toman eventually got in a fight with the students of Mujinazaka, who kept on provoking the team after their school lost to them in the semifinals. A fight broke out in the parking lot as the other teams watched while the others tried to stop them.

Best believe that Suna recorded the fight.

A knock snapped (M/N) from her thoughts. She turned to see Draken and Mikey with smiles on their faces.

"I'll see you later," she planted a kiss on Y/N's forehead before pulling the two boys in a hug.

The sound of her heart monitor filled the room. Draken sat on the chair while Mikey went beside Y/N. 

Inarizaki would be visiting today since it's the weekends. They would also ask for updates either from Chifuyu or (M/N).

Not a day goes by where someone from Toman would randomly show up in her room. (M/N) eventually got used to it, that she trusts leaving them with (Y/N) when she's at work.

"I already forgave Kazutora just like what you wanted," Mikey mumbled as he grabbed one of Y/N's hands.

"I'm still mad at you for quitting, so you need to wake up and make it up to me." He huffed childishly as Draken could only shake his head before shifting his attention to the magazine he was reading.

Mikey briefly let go of her hand as a solemn smile appeared on his face.

'I won't forgive myself if I didn't get to confess to you, so you better wake up.'

══════════════════

"HA!? THAT'S CHEATING!" Peh-yan screeched at Suna, who only shrugged.

Mitsuya, Peh-yan, and Suna were currently playing Uno. The other boys were strolling Tokyo since the ambiance of the hospital was too suffocating.