𝐭𝐞𝐧

"I'm beat!" Y/N groaned in exhaustion after changing into a new pair of clothes. 

She skipped her way to Suna's room, where the rest of the second years are currently hanging out.

It became a routine for them to chill in his room after the boys' strenuous training. She twisted the knob before she was greeted by Arctic Monkeys blasting loudly in the room.

"N/N! It's skincare time!" Atsumu beamed who was putting the peel-off mask on Osamu's face. Everyone, except her, already had their headbands and face masks on.

Y/N nodded lazily before plopping her head on Ginjima's lap. He carefully placed the sheet mask on her face as he massaged her with a jade roller.

"You spend so much of your money on these products 'tsumu," Suna pointed out while scrolling on TikTok.

The annoying and conceited Atsumu is surprisingly fussy when it comes to these kinds of things. He follows certain skincare that he does 2-3 times a week, and he'd dragged the four to do it with him while narrating a long speech on why it's important to invest in skin products to keep your skin healthy.

"He didn't even know I stole his green tea cleanser," Y/N whispered to Gin, who stifled his laugh.

"I HEARD THAT!"

Being a manager wasn't an easy task, especially when you're managing the chaotic foxes. 

They might look like the most serious team in the whole camp, but truth be told, they're far the worst ones that Y/N regretted agreeing to be their manager for a week.

Without knowing, the five of them drifted off to sleep as the fatigue of today's activities caught up to them.

That was until the door slammed open.

"Y/N WAKE UP!" Aran shook her lightly as her eyes slowly fluttered in confusion.

"I already had dinner," she mumbled before her head crashed on the pillow again.

"YER GANG IS OUTSIDE!"

Her eyes snapped open as she scanned his face in case he was kidding, but Aran was dead serious which made her groan.

Y/N begrudgingly lift herself as she threw her hair up in a ponytail. Her eyes were barely open as she walks out of the room. Her lips were pursed in a tight line seeing the managers and coaches peeking out the windows.

"Should we call the police?" One manager asked with a worried look as the others fumbled with their phone.

"You can go back to your rooms, I'll handle this," Y/N said seriously, earning her a confused look.

"Huh whaddya mean? Those boys aren't a joke."

"Trust me," Y/N turned to the managers as the coaches hesitantly walked back to their rooms.

"I'm a delinquent like those boys," she grinned before walking out.

She failed to see the shocked expressions of the people who heard her.

Once she was outside, her eye twitched seeing the whole Toman, except for the third and fifth division, scattered around the premises as if an exhibition's going to happen.

"Why are you causing a scene in the middle of the night?!"

Everyone turned to see Y/N with her arms crossed together while her left foot tap in annoyance. She raised a brow waiting for an explanation, but it seems like their focus was on something else.