𝐬𝐢𝐱

Y/N clicked her tongue in annoyance as she raised a brow at the fangirls, who were blocking her path. The notorious leader of the fan club also stared at her with crossed arms as she eyed her up and down before letting out a disgusted look.

"Move before I resort to violence," Y/N sneered at the girl as she tried to push past their group but they didn't budge which entertained the (h/c)nette.

It became a daily occurrence where the fangirls would try to tell her to get away from the volleyball team which Y/N could not understand why they are that obsessed with the boys. Most of them are already banned from watching the boy's practice sessions.

"Didn't we told ya to stay away from our Miya-senpais?!" one fangirl cried out who was glaring at Y/N.

"Yer such a pick me girl!" 

"I'm not like the other girls," Y/N replied in a high-pitched mocking tone before her mood drop. 

"Because I'm the worst." she stared at them through lidded eyes before sighing. 

"Now move ya fuckers, I'm losing my patience."

Y/N roughly shoved past them, but one of the girls quickly held onto her wrist. She dug her fake nails into Y/N's skin which made her eye twitched in annoyance.

"I heard you repeated a year in middle school?" Y/N blinked multiple times before letting out a laugh.

"Damn, that's some fan behavior."

The group of girls laughed at the revelation. She indeed flunked a year in middle school, it was humiliating yes but that didn't stop her from continuing school. Her only goal right now was to make her mom happy since she didn't want to see her cry again because of her stupidity.

"How embarrassing would it be when we leaked this information throughout the whole school?" the leader of the club mischievously grinned which didn't faze Y/N.

"I'll even help ya spread it," She cackled, yanking her wrist before leaning her face closer to the girl.

"The boys would rather deal with my dumbass than your whiny asses"

The girls seethed in anger which satisfied Y/N as she walked away.

She was about to turn into a corner when one girl said something aloud that made her blood ran cold.

"How's Shinichiro?"

Without thinking, she stormed back to where they are before swinging her fist in the girl's face. The group of girls lets out a loud gasp after hearing a loud crack.

They swore Y/N broke her nose.

"I don't care if ya scrubs spread nasty rumors about me, but I swear if I hear one person utter his name I will fucking end you, hear me? I will fucking ruin you." Y/N said through gritted teeth as she harshly shook the girl's collar.

"I'm s-s-sorry p-p-please l-let go," the girl pleaded before Y/N harshly throw her aside. She eyed every girl with a hardened gaze.

"That goes for everyone, bitches like you need to know your place." That was the last thing Y/N said before storming away.

Thankfully, there's no CCTV camera in the area or she'll be suspended. The group of girls didn't bother telling the authorities because they knew not to mess with Baji Y/N.

══════════════════

"She's gone the whole lunch break," Suna said as the whole team looked at him with a confused look.