𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

It has been a month and a half since they left Tokyo. As if their loss didn't happen, everything pretty much went back to normal. Nothing crazy or extreme has occurred on their watch.

Or at least not yet.

Last week, Valentine's day was chaotic for everyone.

The Miya Twins were yet again bombarded with gifts by their fangirls. The other members, too, had no escape from the lovestruck girls as they also received presents and confessions, which they would politely turn down.

Y/N, on the other hand, didn't take any gifts from their schoolmates. The sole reason was that she didn't care about the supposed day.

But to her surprise, the foxes took her on a group date at the Kita residence. It was pretty endearing, knowing that the boys planned everything to make that day feel special.

Best believe that she went home with a handful of bouquets and peyoung yakisoba from the boys.

As time went by, each day marked every moment to be significant for the Inarizaki boys. There is no past or future, only right now

"Do we need to participate?" Y/N asked Suna, peering over her shoulder as the fox-eyed boy was busy tying her hair up in a ponytail.

"Don't move," Suna snapped, almost yanking her hair in the process.

"OUCH! YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING?!"

Inarizaki is currently having a sports fair, which the third-year students and student council officers prepared. Everyone was required to participate for them to earn extra points in physical education.

"Is it necessary to put ribbons?" YN asked with furrowed eyebrows, huffing at how Suna styled her hair.

"Quit complaining! Yer adorable," Ginjima snickered at her reaction before throwing an arm around her.

"Of course, I never experienced being ugly," she replied with a grin.

The two merely rolled their eyes at her statement. 

"N/N!"

The three turned only to see Atsumu running at full speed with his arms spread out. Ginjima and Suna deadpanned at the sight of the blonde setter tackling Y/N as the two crash on the ground.

"Tsumu! What the hell was that for?!" Y/N groaned, pushing Atsumu off her as they both stood up.

"I just miss ya!" Atsumu replied, huffing childishly.

"We see each other every day," she deadpanned, along with the two boys.

"But Sunarin has been hogging ya every chance he gets!" Atsumu stated, glaring at the said boy.

"Sucks to be you since we're in the same class," Suna replied, sticking his tongue out.

Suna never admitted to the flutters he gets whenever she smiles or how his heart is racing like crazy when they make eye contact. How her laugh was simply contagious, and how happy he felt when she was right beside him.

He promised himself he would never like someone like her. But who was he to deny his feelings when he, in the beginning, was already screwed?

"Just admit you love me 'tsumu!" Y/N cackled along with Ginjima. "I mean, I would be whipped for myself, too."

"Now yer getting cocky!" Ginjima commented, winking at Atsumu, who almost confessed right then and there.

Everyone, I mean everyone, was aware of Atsumu's admiration for Y/N. Everyone except her.