𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Baji-san is sure popular, huh?" Takemichi noted as Y/N was chatting with some Kamomedai members.

"She is charismatic," Chifuyu huffed in response.

He kept a close eye on them to make sure they weren't making her uncomfortable. If they did, he'll strip them naked and beat them up.

Inarizaki was warming up for their game. The tournament can be somewhat nerve-wracking, but they were entirely confident.

They only have one goal, and that is to win.

"We're here!" Draken announced, carrying Mikey on his back as the rest of their friends were walking behind him.

The gang went towards Inarizaki's section as the loud cheering of the students engulfed the gym. People were whispering among themselves as they walked past them.

Inarizaki's reputation drastically increased for having a gang's support.

"This shit is hyping me up!" Y/N beamed in excitement. 

It was her first time to watch an official match of the boys. She's certainly able to see the real deal.

"Yumie!" Y/N grinned in delight as Kita's grandmother gave her a warm hug.

"Hello, sweet child. Did you have breakfast yet? Here, I brought some dorayaki."

Mikey instantly pushed Y/N away upon hearing his favorite food. The woman could only heartily laugh as she gave everyone a treat.

She was already fond of the boys, especially Mikey and Takemichi.

The official warm-ups have started. Toman was already cheering for the boys, boosting their spirits. The fangirls sent death glares at Y/N though she could care less.

Akagi receives the ball as the twins rush forward. Osamu sets the ball to Atsumu as he spikes it to the other side of the court.

The crowd was amazed by the stunt they pulled, showering them with praises.

"Look at them being cocky," Y/N muttered beside Chifuyu.

She leaned on the railings before cupping a hand on her mouth.

"EAT SHIT, ATSUMU!" She laughed as the team deadpanned. 

Draken facepalmed, seeing Chifuyu holding the back of her jacket so she wouldn't fall off the railings.

"N/N!" Atsumu whined before getting scolded by Kita.

The game started as Atsumu was the first to serve. He slowly raised his left arm before clenching his fist, silencing everyone.

"Tsumu-chin looks stupid!" Mikey stifled his laugh, still not used to the setter's stance.

"What's with that pose!" Smiley cackled, imitating Atsumu.

Two girls suddenly cheered loudly, much to the horror of some members of the team. Y/N felt her eye twitched in irritation.

Inarizaki earned their first point as Atsumu somehow landed a powerful serve despite the interruption of the two girls.

"He's looking at us!" The two girls bounced in excitement before their expressions turned terrified.

A dark aura emitted from the setter, glaring at them with pure disgust. It got worse as Y/N approached them with the same look.

"Don't interrupt his serve, squealin' pigs!" Y/N reviled before Chifuyu yanked her back.

He knew she wouldn't hesitate to knock them out.