Bedtime Story {Sirius Black x Reader}

Magsimula sa umpisa

Stepping into the Gryffindor's common room I scanned the room for the four troublemakers. Spotting the four of them laughing amongst themselves, blissfully unaware of the wrath that was about to rain down on them. They most likely think that Severus suffered from the prank, but that didn't matter to me. I sauntered over to them as the common room went from being lively and full of chatter to silence, except for the four boys too wrapped up in their own world to notice. I walk around the sofa they're sitting on so I'm in their line of sight. I cross my arms as I glare at the four.

Remus and Peter were the first to notice me, their laughs dying down quickly when they saw the anger written on my face. Sirius looked at the two that had grown quiet, noticing the worry and slight fear on their faces. "What's got you two all silent?" He asks, looking in my direction and understands. He couldn't help himself, laughing at my state. James is the last to look at what the others were looking at. He went silent and pale at the sight of me. I narrow my eyes at James, moving closer to him. "You broke your promise James and now I'm going to make you pay for it." He quickly rises to his feet as he places his hands on my shoulders. "Now I didn't intentionally break my promise. The prank was supposed to go off on whoever left the Slytherin common room first. We didn't expect it to be you to be the first one out. Snivellus was supposed to leave first, but you did instead." He tries explaining, but I'm having none of it. I push James back down onto the sofa as I pull out my wand. Pointing it right at him as the glare never leaves my face. "James Potter, we are no longer siblings. From here on out we are strangers who just so happen to have the same last name." I say before mumbling something under my breath. Which was supposed to make them think I hexed James when in reality I was just mumbling 'I hate you' under my breath. I put my wand back into my pocket then leave the Gryffindor common room.

I would've gone back to my house's common room, but it wasn't isolated enough from others. I had decided to go to Black Lake. A place far enough away from the other students so I didn't have to deal with all of the staring. When I did reach my destination I stood near the water, seeing that the prank had worn off. A sigh escapes my lips as I crouch down, staring at my reflection in the water. Before I knew it tears were running down my cheeks and dropping into the lake water, causing ripples into it. "Why did I have to overreact like that? It was just a harmless prank. I'm such a horrible sister."

"(Y/n)?" I stiffened at the voice, recognizing it as Sirius. I quickly stood up and wiped away my tears. "What do you want Black?" I ask, keeping my back to him. "I know you're absolutely furious with Prongs for breaking his promise, but declaring you're no longer family over this is a bit much." I turn around, glaring at Sirius as more tears form. "You have no idea what it's like being his twin! The constant comparison between the two of us! I can't do anything without people seeing me as a female James instead of (Y/n) Potter! No matter what James does I somehow end up getting dragged into whatever mess he creates!" I practically shout out at Sirius, who isn't that far from me. "I tried hiding I have magic just so I could have a life where people saw me not James! I just want to be seen as my own person for once in my life!" I admit to Sirius. I watch as he slowly approaches me. He hesitantly wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest.

As soon as I made contact with his body all the tears I was holding back flooded out. He didn't speak as I just cried, my head buried in his neck. Eventually my tears stopped. I pulled away as I looked away from him, but his grasp around my waist stayed. Which kept me close to him. "I know I can't make others see you as your own person, but I know I see you as your own person. It may not seem like it, but I do." Sirius says softly as he places a hand on my cheek, making me look at him. "If you're ever feeling like everyone is seeing you as Prongs' copy just come find me and we can come out here, or wherever you want, to just be us." I smile softly at him. "Who knew the playboy of Gryffindor had a heart of gold?" I teasingly ask, which gets a smile from him. "Ouch (N/n), that hurts." I softly giggle at his sarcasm.