¤Chapter thirteen¤ Skye

Sexual Content

Murtagh stayed the night and the next morning both worked hard on the upperfloor while I was busy with handeling Tàmhas and Aislinn who loved to crawl between the wood chips that came off freshly planed planks. The planks were to become the stairs.
"Darling no!!!!" I yelled and rushed towards Aislinn who crawled towards a plank. Took a small piece of wood and almost placed it in her mouth.
"Whit happend?" Jamie walked in with a new plank.
"She almost placed a woodchip in her mouth." I picked her up and placed her next Tàmhas in the box that Michael made a few weeks ago. "You should be carefull with leaving that behind."
"Aye. Ah cannae keep picking it up or ye shuid dae it." He placed the plank at the wall.
"For fuck sakes Jamie. Your making this mess. You should clean it up." I turned around. "I can't take care of the twins, cleaning up your mess and run a household!"
I saw Murtagh walk in with Eilidh. Carrying a massive plank between them.
"Mò ghràdh. Yer pure fauchelt. Ye shuid rest." He placed his hands on my shoulders.
"Don't you dare throw this on tiredness and on me!" I placed my finger at his chest. "You clean this up. Now! And when I return to this house has not even a woodchip on the floor but outside."
I pulled myself loose took the basket of the floor and walked into the forest.
I walked near the stream where the most fruit of this season was grewing. The cranberries where almost ready to be picked and I knew Eilidh looked out to a cranberry pie or juice.
A sound behind me made me look up but then I let it slide since it could be squirrel.
I continued to pick up a few berries. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around me and I letted out a scream that was quickly muffled as I was turned around and a pair of lips was pressed on mine.
"For crying outloud Jamie." I managed to bring out as I finally saw who it was.
"Shhtt." He guided me backwards to a large rock. "Ah ainlie wantae hear ye groan or say mah name. Mò ghràdh."
"But the childeren." I protested as he sat down on his knees and lifted up my skirts.
"They're taken care o'. Noo hold yer wheest." Before I could protest his mouth was latch on my clit.
"Oh god!" I brought out and tangled immediately my hands into his hair. "What ever you do, don't stop!"
He groaned as he licked his way around.
I felt the tension leave my body as I waited for this to happen for almost 5 months and because of that I climaxed after a few minutes.
"Oh Jamie," I panted and I wanted to return the favor but he stopped me.
"Na, na. Tis aboot ye noo," he lifted my knees up, placed it around his waist and then pounded inside me. "Ah Dhia Skye." He breathed out.
"Jamie." I pulled him near me and pressed my lips on his and tasted my own taste on his lips which aroused me more.
Suddenly he released me and I looked at him angry and then he turned me around. Layed me flat on the stone on my stomach and entered me again.
"Ugh." It was the most unflattering sound but the rough surface of the stone rubbed against my cheek and chest.
"God Skye. God ah missed this." He panted into my ear.
"Me too." I tried to find grip at the edge of the stone but I couldn't find it and I was glad that Jamie holded me.
"Come Mò Ghràdh. Come fur me." He whispered and that draw us both over the edge.
We both loadly climaxed. Glad that I was out of hearing distance of the house.
Jamie turned me around and laid his hand on my cheeks. "A'm feart this is bruised noo."
"Doesn't matter Jamie." I laid my face against his hand. "Sorry I snapped at you for the mess. That is normal when you build."
"Ah ken darlin'. Tis bin a raucle few weeks. 'n' ah wis particularly guid guidman. Ah dingyed yer needs." He gave me a kiss and then helped me up.
"We should go back." I said and he nodded while he picked up the basket and we walked the ten minutes back to home where Murtagh and Michael looked up with a smirk.
"Shut it, both of you." I threathend and they looked down still smirking.
"Mama, your whole cheek is scraped." Eilidh said worriedly and I looked at her.
"Yer mothter tripped ower a root 'n' scrapped her cheek against a tree. Ah fun her juist in time." Jamie said for me and I heared Michael and Murtagh hold back their laughter even more.
"Yes I did." I smiled at her. "Nothing to worry darling."
"Are ye sure?" She looked at Jamie and we both nodded.
"I'm perfectly fine sweetheart." I pressed a kiss on her hair. "Come we are making soup for the hard working men."
Eilidh nodded and rushed inside. Jamie stopped me and pressed a kiss on my lips.
"Th' nicht, we ur gaun intae th' woods again. Ah'ament dane wi' ye." He whispered and it sent a chill down my spine.
"I can't wait." I whispered back and then followed Eilidh into the kitchen.