¤Chapter Seven¤ Jamie

I looked at Skye who looked shocked.
"Twins?" She whispered and Phaedre nodded.
"I see another head," she answered. "You have to push again." I swallowed and I saw Skye looking at our son.
"Gie him," I moved from behind her and holded out my arms. Skye, whoes face turned into pain again, handed me our son and  I carefully took him. Looking at his soft face, I completely forgot that Skye was giving birth to another child again next to me.
"Please no!" I heared Skye panted out next to. "Please no, I can't take this anymore,"
I looked up and saw that she had turned paler than before and even more in pain.
"Aye ye kin mò ghràdh, ye kin. Ye gave birth tae Eilidh 'n' oor son. A'm 'ere wi' ye 'n' ye kin dae this," I took her hand and she looked at me and then our newborn son who was sleeping peacefully in my arm. Which was way to big for him.
Suddenly I had a flashback of Willie when he was born and I blinked a tear away.
Another cry finally filled the room and Skye breathed out in relief.
"A daughter," Phaedre gave this one straight away to Skye who looked in disbelief at the small baby on her chest and then bursted out in tears.
"A daughter Jamie," she sniffed. "We have a son and a daughter,"
I smiled back at her, while fighting my tears and carefully placed our son also on her chest, who she cradled carefully.
"We didn't even have a name for a daughter," Skye laughed and I smiled back.
If we had a boy, the name of her beloved father in Gaelic, Which we both knew we would have. was a easy decision and we never thought about a girl.
"Aislinn," I whispered and Skye looked at me.
"It means dreams or vision. Fur she is a dream come true 'n' a vision tae see," I said and tears formed in her eyes again. 
"Aislinn Jenny Ray Aisla Stork Fraser," Skye pressed a kiss on the head of our daughter and then turned to our son. "Tàmhas William John Murtagh Stork Fraser,"
I swallowed when I realised she gave our son not only the name of my first son as middlename but also John's name as well.
"That soonds bonny," I only said and then the door went open and Eilidh rushed in followed by Fergus, Arabella and Michael followed by Jocasta and Ulessy. I quickly covered Skye and our childeren.
"Phaedre said it where two," Eilidh carefully sat down and looked. "THERE ARE!" She screamed and both babies stirred.
"Sshtt," I hussed Eilidh who whispered a sorry.
Skye smiled lovingly at her daughter and then at our two newest one.
"Toutes nos félicitations maman. " Fergus smiled and walked over to Skye to press a kiss on her cheek. Skye looked suprised at him probably because it was the first time Fergus called her mom "What's the petits names?" He asked.
"Tàmhas for the boy after my father," Skye looked me. "And your father decided to call the girl Aislinn,"
"Belle!" Fergus looked at me and Arabella gave a quick hug to me and Skye.
And then she gave Skye something. " Tis ainlie yin 'n' th' name needs tae be oan it," she said and Skye gave it to me.
It was a blanket with stitched flowers. I recognised Thistles, Tulips and fleur-a-lys. In the middle was the Fraser weapon.
"Arabella," Skye whispered clearly moved. "This is beautiful,"
"Yer welcome," she smiled and I saw Skye carefully sit up.
"Will you lay the blanket down?" She asked me and I nodded and spread the blanket on the bed.
Skye first laid Aislinn down and then Tàmhas and then with all her strength she wrapped the blanket around both off them.
Skye laid down and then closed her eyes. Before saying anything she fell asleep. The rest congratulate me quietly.
Eilidh crawled on bed and bowed over her little brother and sister.
"Hello there, I'm Eilidh. Your big sister" she whispered. "Welcome to this world, don't be scared Da will protect us."
I smiled at her and then she crawled over to me and hugged me tightly.
"Now out," Phaedre walked in again holding a bucket of water. "Mother needs to sleep and the babies needs to be fed," she looked at Skye who was fast a sleep. Worn out by the two births.
Fergus and Arabella whispered a quick goodbye and the rest walked out behind them
"Mister Fraser?" Phaedre asked and I looked at her.
"Aye?" I looked at her as Eilidh sat down next to the babies and talked to them in Dutch.
"You to?" She nodded with her head towards the door. "This no place for a man,"
"Please let him stay," Skye whispered hoarsly and I took her hand.
"A'm 'ere Greer. A'm 'ere 'n' a loue ye." I pressed a kiss on her wet hair and she smiled.
Phaedre removed the blanket that was covering Skye and I saw a big puddle of blood under it with something else on it.
"The placenta," Skye saw me looking at it. "It's fine," she quickly said probably she saw me turn green.
Phaedre quickly removed it and pulled the sheet away and cleaned Skye before walking out.
Skye sat up a bit and picked up both Tàmhas and Aislinn and laid them at her breast as I saw Jenny done so many times before.
Eilidh climbed next to Skye and sat down. I moved from the bed and walked to the desk where the diary of  Skye to her father lied. I sat down. Took the feather and started to inform the future grandfather of the birth of his grandchildren.
While my four most precious possession sat on the bed together as a perfect dream of which I hoped never ended.