Past

Confusion...

Y/N's pov

I asked one of the guards who bet me from time to time to go call Jungkook...I'm ready to beg...I don't wanna die here I thought to myself as I heard the door open and Jungkook walked in with a smirk on his face...I quickly got on my knees as I whispered out a sorry...I heard him scoff and started laughing...I rolled my eyes and I'm pretty sure he saw me do that cause he grabbed my face and asked me to look him in the eyes and beg...and that's what I did.

I was put into a room and a doctor came to examine me... after he did, he asked the mafia dudes to wait for the reports to come back and that's exactly What We did, after Waiting for a
While the doctor came over to us and told us that I was underweight...Well i'm not surprised, and he also told us that I Had multiple fractured bones and that I needed to stay here to get treated...and I did.. I was put in few casts and hospitalised...

Time skip...after a two days

Y/N's pov ( TW! MENTION OF SELF HARM ABUSE AND PTSD )

I was out of the hospital...tied up in one of the mafia's bases I obviously wasn't fully healed yet, my body felt a bit numb...I felt extremely sorry for myself for putting my body through this...but at least I didn't cause the wounds inflicted on my body myself...ahh I really wish I had a blade in my hands I thought as my PTSD started taking over my body....

I was a young kid...i grew up in an extremely abusive household my father was an alcoholic and abused my mom...she used to lock us both in a room to keep us safe from my father, his mom and my uncle as they banged on the door..I felt extremely suffocated as I sat in the small room with my mom as my father, and his mom loudly banging on the door and shouting curse words asking her to come out...my mom did her best to distract my younger self but I still vividly remembered the loud bangings and shouting...my younger self silently crying herself to sleep not wanting to disturb her now sleeping mom still locked in the tiny dark room trying her best to sleep...

as morning came she was slowly woken up by her mom because she had school...her father acted as if nothing happened the previous night and processed to happily laugh and eat with the rest of the family...

I used to live in a joint family...with my two cousins, aunt, uncle, and my father's mother...my father and his mom often ganged up on my mom and abused her...I was extremely jealous of my cousins...they lived the best life, while me living in the same house was abused...going to school was my only escape cause my father never let me out of the house even tho my cousins were allowed to leave the house but even in school I was left out...ppl were so happy, they had a happy and healthy family, their parents picked them up from school every day, they went out for birthday party's...and as a kid, it was extremely depressing... constantly being left out really messed up my school life too...

thankfully my mom was able to get us out of that hellhole but it was too late...my childhood was over and it was filled with abuse and trauma...My cousins were so lucky they had everything and they were able to do everything...they were more loved and cared for...my stomach dropped as I thought of my past negative thoughts immediately filled my brain...

maybe it was my fault...I wish I had a blade with me to distract myself...I clawed my thighs with my nails trying to distract myself from these negative thoughts...I wasn't suicidal at all but at the moment I felt like giving up I felt a slight sting on my thighs realizing I still am clawing at it I immediately released it...I felt my breath quicken as I got light-headed... panic attack...I heard people coming in as I fainted again

J.Jk POV

I monitored y/n through cameras as my gang members were trying to find information about her
I looked at her sitting on the chair tied up as she closed her eyes as if thinking to herself as I saw her tied hand grab her thighs squeezing and scratching it hard...I quickly stiffened in my seat, what on earth is this girl doing...she then started hyperventilating as I quickly alerted the guards making our way to her room... before we could do anything her body went limp...she fainted again

I called the doctor in to check up on her... apparently, she had a panic attack...the doctor asked us to sign her up for therapy... What is this bitches deal? She keeps bringing us problems...gosh she is getting on my nerve now...it's about time I kill her she is getting way out of hand...I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts as the doctor told me that she woke up... scoffing I barged into her room looking at her dead in the eyes, as her deep brown emotionless eyes stared back at me i shouted," what the fu°k is your deal you bit∆h " she looked a bit startled but she quickly replyed....

Y/N's POV

I slowly woke up as the doctor asked me if I was ok and gave me water...wait doctor!? Noticing my confusion he explained to me that I passed out because of a panic attack and he was here to just check up on me...I nodded at him as he left the room only for a furious Jungkook enter the room...he stared at me right in the eye as I did the same he then shouted at me "what the fu°k is your deal you bit∆h" I was a bit startled by his sudden outburst but anger replaced me " what the fu*k do you mean, you were the one who kidnapped me in the first place...it wasn't even my fault I just stopped you from slapping an innocent girl...what did you think, I would just leave you abuse her for no reason? " I shouted back at him

His nose flared up in anger looking at me with hate filling his eyes...that was the first time I noticed his eyes properly...It looked exactly like her's the same brown almost black eyes he also had the same mole she had under his lips...he looked so much like her..."what" I whispered as confusion took over me...he looked at me with confusion too...was he related to her? Why do they look similar? He can't be related to her tho she was an orphan! "What is wrong with you" his voice boomed at me...I looked at him and quickly shook my head "nothing, nevermind" I said out in mumble enough for him to hear as he looked at me frustratedly and left the room...

Uff- that was intense...sooo who do y'all think "she" is? She was mentioned before in the previous chapters too...
Anyways thats it for today then I'll try uploading often... school is literally stressing me out
Thanks for reading y'all see you in the next chapter ~ Bay

Vote
Comment
And Share
Pls :)