Losing the best thing-43

Start from the beginning

I felt a little odd as I walked down the hallway and towards eatery wearing a robe over my dress, but at the same time I could care less. I had no one to impress.

The room smelt good. The smell of toast and eggs roamed the room. But because I’m picky and this hotel is still a little uneasy for me, I walked towards the cereal boxes. I poured myself a bowl of Corn Flakes and slowly ate it at a small coffee table across the room.

While I was eating my mind was flustered.

Does Harry even care that I’m not at the hotel right now? Has he even noticed I wasn’t there? Does he still care about me?

Because although he cheated on me, I still care about him. I still love him.

It feels so wrong that I still feel this way. I should hate him. I should be planning on murdering him. I should feel disgust towards him, but as much as I want to I can’t. Like I said, I’ve never fallen so hard for someone.

But that doesn’t mean I forgive him.

After a little while, I finished my cereal and I wasn’t in the mood for getting anymore. I left my empty bowl at the table and got up.

Hopefully they fixed the heating already and I can go back to just sleeping on the nice comfy bed and just try to forget about everything.

~

Thankfully the heating was fine and they were able to fix it. Now my room was nice and warm for me to sleep in.

I grabbed my phone out of my purse and saw that I had 20 missed calls and a shitload of texts messages.

They were all from Harry.

I didn’t want to read any of the messages. I didn’t want to read apologies. I didn’t want to read worried texts, I just wanted to forget.

With my phone blowing with phone calls from Harry, I simply turned off my phone and tossed it to the side.

My mind is just so flustered with thoughts that all I want is to just forget. I want to go back to London and pretend that nothing ever happened and Harry and I are still the happy couple we were.

I couldn’t think of anything I wanted more.

I just wanted to be with Harry. Call me crazy but I want to forgive him and give him a second change. But for my own sake, I can’t and I won’t.

The feeling of being heartbroken is horrible. I feel like I’m missing something, and that’s Harry. I just... I’m so surprised and disappointed in him. I trusted him.

I feel like an idiot. I shouldn’t feel surprised. He is famous, and I wasn’t willing to go far with him for a long time. If anything, this was my fault that we broke up. Because I was too slow moving our relationship he just moved on.

I began to watch TV to distract me from my thoughts, and thankfully it worked. Now my brain was focused on nothing but Officer Reid from Criminal Minds.

That was until I had a knock on my door.

I didn’t think anything of it, so I got up and looked to see who was there.

But when I opened the door, I felt full of emotions, but I froze. I didn’t know what to say.

Harry’s POV

There was her little figure standing at the door in front of me. All she was wearing was her dress from last night. She looked tired and sad and the fact that I caused that killed me.