42

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Lis,atleast try it" J-hope spoke as he brought the spoon closer to her mouth. Lisa gently rejected it making J-hope put the spoon back in the soup bowl.

"How long are you going to not eat?.....Rosie would have never wanted this" J-hope spoke before standing up and leaving to check on his daughter.

Lisa looked down at the soup before looking away.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"My head hurts" Jennie spoke and she sat up while holding her head,Yoongi hurriedly handed her a glass of water. "That's wierd" he spoke as she drank up.

Suddenly she stood up,dropping the glass on the floor causing it to break as she ran towards the washroom. Yoongi followed her with worry written all over his face.

He saw Jennie leaning over the toilet seat and so he spent no time in holding her hair back and rubbing circles on her back.

"Namjoon hyung!" Yoongi shouted and Namjoon came running "what? What happened?" He asked and Yoongi pointed at Jennie with his eyes "Jen? Are you okay?" Namjoon asked before rushing to get her a glass of water.

"Yeah,its just that I feel a bit-" Jennie was fit off in between by Jisoo "-Nauseous?" Jennie nodded.

"It worked....I ca-cant believe it" Jisoo spoke to no one but herself
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jennie sighed and straightened her posture.

Jennie
So you transferred Rosé's baby into my womb?

Jisoo
Yes.

Yoongi
You didnt tell us that earlier because?