34

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"As you guys already know her,she is pa-....Jeon Chaeyoung,my wife" Jungkook spoke as the wolf's sat on their kneys to submit to Rosé. "You guys can call me Rosé and umm please stand up" she spoke awkwardly and the pack instantly stood up taking her request as an order.

"Not even a day here and she is bossing us around" she heard a feminine voice speak before another voice,a bit huskier agreed with her.  Rosé heard and she was about to snap at then but then she looked at Jungkok who was glaring at a pair of girls intensely,maybe they are the girls who were gossiping earlier. Rosé's mood instantly changed and she smiled before keeping a hand on Jungkook's shoulder making him look at her and when he did,his gaze softened while she smiled wider mouthing 'let it go'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Pardon?" Taehyung spoke right after the third time Jennie told him that Rosé left. "I am not saying it the fourth time" she spoke annoyed,Taehyung looked at Jimin who was sitting on the couch ever so calmly and scoffed "So you are really not going to do anything?" The younger asked and in reply the older stood up and answered "She chose to leave,it was her choice and we should respect it" Taehyung ran a frustrated hand through his hair before going to his room and not forgetting to bang the door.

Jimin felt a tug on his sleeve so he looked down to see Jennie looking up at him "Min...I miss her" she spoke to which Jimin sighed "There's nothing we can do about it Jen" he spoke but Namjoon begged to differ "Yes ,there is. We can chose not to give up on her" the eldest spoke to which Yoongi silently agreed.

"You didnt give up on Tae when he left so why give up on Rosé?" Yoongi voiced out. Jimin looked down and turned around to leave...just like that.

Leaving behind four people who were determined to bring Rosé back....make it 5 actually.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.