18

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"I'll give you anything you want just please,please dont do this. I beg you" Jennie spoke swallowing her pride. Dahyun chuckled "The thing us I just dont want 'anything',This is what I want. For you to die at your brother's hands"

The witch removed the chains that held Jennie in place "Now run for your life because once I free him and he catches up to you,you'll be as good as dead" Jennie tried to attack Dahyung but was pushed aside by her magic. "Dont waste you time fighting me instead run like the little perky bitch you are" Jennie stood back up and ran out.

Dahyun nodded in satisfaction. Oh but now she has one more thing to do.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jimin sighed as he spoke "You can come out now,the story time has ended" Rosé came out  from behind the door and looked at Yoongi. "I am sorry,I didnt mean to" she apologised while Yoongi just nodded.

"I wanna help" she perked up causing Namjoon to raise his eyebrows "Well the best way you can help us is by staying here safely" Namjoon replied while Jisoo pursed her lips in a tight line fazed by the sassy behaviour.

"Jennie is my friend and the guy there is my child's father and I might not care enough about him to save him but I know someone who does" Rosé spoke glancing at Jimim "You're gonna be no help,All you're gonna be is a mere burden" As Namjoon said that Jimin shot a lool at him that Namjook couldnt quiet read.

"You're being mean. Let her atleast try to help you so that if something we dont want happens then she has no regrets" Jisoo completed as she put her hand on Namjoon's shoulder but Namjoon slapped her hand away harshly "Nothing we dont want to happen will happen" the tall Male said emphasizing every word like he meant it and he surely did.

"I dont know what your deal is but I am going with Jimin to save my friend and her brother. If you have any problem with that then you can stay back" the blondie sole taking a step towards Namjoon,Namjoon clenched his jaw and took a step ahead too but before he could say something,Jimin beat him to it "Hyung,let her come" Namjoon looked at his younger brother in disbelief "wh-NO!"  he protested to which Jimin sighed before responding "You dont get it do you? Rosé is the only person that Taehyung would think before killing at the moment"

Namjoom shook his head and objected "He wouldnt even have to think before ripping her heart out of her chest,he hates her. She is just a mere one night stand-" Namjoon was cut off in between by Jimin "-and his child's mother. Now we can stand here and argue about it or we can be the knights in shining armor" Namjoom scoffed and licked his bottom lip glaring at Jimin before speaking "If its us 4 in a team then let's get this over with...asap"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Betrayed is what he felt. His own sister went behind his back to stab him. You know what Taehyung hates the most? Lies and Jennie has told him plenty of that.

"I would've felt bad for you if you weren't...you know-...you" Dahyun spoke opening the chains. "Now that my hands are free,give me one stupid reason why I should break your neck" Taehyung spoke ignoring what she said or like let's just say he is good at pretending.

"You can try but spoiler alert,you'll fail" the witch chuckled oppening the door. "Oh look at you,angry.Huh? Now you have to take that anger out on someone. I have a volun- two actually. Two volunteers" she spoke with a sarcastic smile. "Who's it gonna be? Jennie or....Yoongi?"

Taehyung walked towards her slowly and picked up the dagger that she had driven in his stomach earlier.

Without another word he dashed out of the room leaving a satisfied Dahyun. "I am guessing the sister'll die first" she murmered to herself.

 "I am guessing the sister'll die first" she murmered to herself