5

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jimin narrowed his eyes at Yoongi before his eyes landed on Jisoo "Why did you save her?" He asked bluntly "I just though about what someone I know would do in that situation" Yoongi replied looking Rosé then at Jimin. Hearing that,Jimin cleared his throat and glanced at Rosé. "My siblings wont like it, especially Taehyung" he mumbled to which Yoongi gulped.

"I am back bitches" Jennie's voice rang in the hall as she came in,her smile disappearing with ever step she took towards the two,she sighed looking at the mysterious girl number 2. "One more whore-" she was cut off in between by Yoongi "She is not a whore" Jennie raised her eyebrows at that. "Well...who brought this girl who is not a whore here?" She asked mockingly "I did" Yoongi replied  while Jimin glanced at between Yoo gi and Jennie thinking of a way out.

"Oh" Is all that Jennie could say,she glared at Jisoo,her cat eyes burning holes in the girl and Yoongi could swear he heard a knife cut through something when Jennie glared at him. "I want her out by morning" she spoke stepping closer to Yoongi. "Did I make myself clear?" She asked adjusting Yoongi's collar and smiling sweetly at him. "Cut him some slack" finally Jimin decided to chirp in. Jennie stopped back and glared at Jisoo one last time before walking up the stairs.

"You're sweating" Jimin said handing a handkerchief to Yoongi "Thanks" Yoongi replied gladly accepting it. "Seems like you are gonna sweat more" Jimin whispered to which Yoongi curiously raised his eyebrows before looking in the direction where Jimin was looking at. There stood Taehyung with his arms wrapped around a chick.

Visibly his mood changed as he let go off the woman and huskily spoke "Exit's that way" the woman furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the door Taehyung was pointing at,isnt he the one who brought her there to 'have some fun' Taehyung looked down at the woman and raised his eyebrows as if question her what the fuck she was still doing there. The woman cowered in fear and dashed out.

"So the originals motel is doing well,huh?" Taehyung spoke walking towards Jimin and Yoongi "Tae-" Jimin was cut off in between by Jisoo who shot up straight and started breathing heavily. Yoongi quickly went to her side making Taehyung raise his eyebrows higher and higher till it was no longer possible.

Taehyung tried to read her mind but he just couldnt like there was a spell guarding her thoughts. Her aura felt diffrent,powerfull Taehyung might not say it but that's what it is.

"I'll kill them,I'll kill them all,they killed my friends" Jisoo mumbled to herself as the viens in her eyes turned purple and soon her eyes were glowing purple her skin became paler than before. She swang her hand in the air and the photoframe on the wall fell down.

"Its too much power for her to control" Jimin spoke holding her one hand while Yoongi held the other. Taehyung poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue before using his vampire speed to run towards Jisoo and standing right in front of her "you are sleepy" he mumbled staring in her eyes. Jisoo's eyes turned back to normal before she closed them and fell on top of Yoongi as if the power and energy had been suck out of her.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Everyone expected Taehyung to go nuts and ramble about how reckless it was to bring two girl at their place but surprisingly he was calmly sitting on his chair and sipping on some blood from his wine glass.

"What'll it take to turn her on our side?" He asked,Yoongi blinked his eyes several times before asking "what?" Taehyung smiled and stood up walking towards the huge window that showcased the night view of the city,his city.

"Our enemy's enemy is our friend,she is probably the only witch who would dare to go against her own people and surprising enough she's got enough power to win the match,if she is on our side then-" Taehyung was cut off in between by Jimin "-we have a higher chance to win against the witches" he spoke standing up and walking to his brother. Taehyung nodded at Jimin. "You suggest we use her to win?" Jimin asked though he already knew the answer,Taehyung gave him an impressed smile "You've grown smart since you started haging out with me" he spoke making the older guy roll his eyes.

"But I dont want her here" Jennie spoke and Yoongi almost broke his neck while turning towards her "Oh Jen...that doesnt matter" Taehyung spoke while Jimin glared at him but Taehyubg ignored it "Ofcourse it doesnt...it never did" Jennie spoke standing up and sprinting out using her vampire speed and Yoongi followed her after giving Jimin a reassuring look.

"Do you have to be that hard on her,she is your sister for god's sake!" Jimin spoke standing infront of Taehyung,Taehyung sighed and kept a hand on his shoulder "I am doing this for her, for us,for our city.Trust me...hyung" Taehyung spoke making Jimin clench his jaw and curl his hands into fists "That's what you always say" Jimin spoke slapping Taehyung's hand away and dashing out of the room. Taehyubg looked at Jimin's disappearing figure and shoved his hands in his pockets while sighing.

 Taehyubg looked at Jimin's disappearing figure and shoved his hands in his pockets while sighing