Y/n felt her worries ease up but a small amount of them remained still, knowing that they had to find the Gem of Water. "Right," Y/n finally agreed, her face morphing into pure determination. "Korrumpo!" The Glamouran mermaid yelled loudly, pointing her pointy trident towards the allied duo. A beam of black electricity-like attack shot itself towards them, trailing black mists behind it as it travelled. This was no ordinary attack and Y/n knew she can't counter that.

But, as if on queue, he rushed in front of her punching the ground in the process. Before the beam could hit the summoned piles of rock in front of them, he pulled Y/n away so that they wouldn't get hit by the Earth barrier that he managed to create. As they swam away, they could hear the loud sound of destruction and rocks breaking. Once they were out of the area, they faced Ymeriah again, preparing themselves for an another attack.

"If only I could use my magic properly underwater..." Y/n mumbled to herself, feeling guilty that she wasn't able to play her part and help her elemental hero ally. "Don't. It's not your fault, we can get through this together. We'll think of something, I know we can," Boboiboy Earthquake protested since he basically heard her mumble that was meant for only herself to hear.

"Giga Uppercut!" The rock element mimicked a punch towards General Ymeriah. This resulted for a fist formed from rocks to conjure itself from the ground, creating a grumbling effect. Y/n could swear the castle will collapse if the whole place grumbles even harder. Ymeriah stared in horror as a huge fist made of rocks made its way towards her. The big fist managed to hit Ymeriah which caused for her to be blasted farther from them. Y/n cringed, knowing how strong of a punch her friend gave their enemy.

But, then again, Ymeriah could still probably stand up after that powerful punch. If Y/n was on her place then she would be long dead by now. With a surprise look on her face, she watched all of that happen. She never knew Boboiboy Earthquake can be this scary on the battlefield. "You want to take part in this? You can help me without using your magic, you're the brains after all," Boboiboy Earthquake looked away from the scene and gave the elf an encouraging grin.

He was right.

She needs to forget all about Lunos and the situation he caused. It was her time to showcase her skills and that was her strategy planning. As soon as a knowing smile etched from her lips, she knew what to do. Y/n is good at other things, her weaknesses shouldn't be getting in the way when she still has a trick on her sleeve. "If that is the case, I am in need of your assistance. I want you to do it," She responded using her scroll, her sword supporting her from the ground like a cane.

"About time you tell me that," He rolled his sleeves up, smiling determinedly at her.

Ymeriah managed to teleport in front of them out of nowhere, surprising the two teenagers who flinched in result. "Think again if you thought that punch defeated because I am unstoppable!" She pointed her trident at them, her voice getting louder. "I didn't know she can teleport," the boy prepared for an another round of fighting. "Now you do, young boy! How about we fight closer for more challenge?" She laughed and swam nearer to the two.

Before they could answer, Ymeriah lunged herself towards them with great force. Since Y/n was the only one who had a weapon, she immediately countered using her sword and their weapons clashed loudly. "Standing up now, elf? Let us see if you can beat me, the General of Aquarius," Ymeriah taunted which made the girl nervous. She almost forgot that Ymeriah was a general which meant that she has no match against her in terms of strength. But, that doesn't mean Ymeriah can match her with the battle of brains and strategy.

"Well, I am TAPOPS' main squad's strategist. I am not backing down, you will see no white flags around me!" Y/n replied in seriousness. The girl used her foot to kick the stomach of the mermaid general, making her groan loudly in pain as she clutched her stomach. Once she recovered Ymeriah growled in anger, feeling like she would snap the elf's neck at the moment. "Why you!" She began again, her trident about to plunge it to the girl.