The two of them continued searching for the chamber despite the fact that they don't know how it looks. "Can't you just summon Echo? We won't be able to find it at this rate," Boboiboy Solar turned to her, his free hand pushing his orange spectacles up. "My apologies, I do not think that I can, the water makes my magic weaker," Y/n frowned at this. "You know? At this point, Ymeriah would find us before we can even find the forbidden chamber," he scoffed.

"Do not dare─"

"COME BACK HERE, FOOLS!"

"─say that..." Y/n finished in defeat, a blank look making its way on her face. "Let's go, Brainy!" He yelled, dragging her away to escape the mermaid faster. "We need to hide!" He turned his head to her quickly. "We cannot! She can find us by my elf aura," Y/n shook her head, her heart beating faster due to nervousness. "Darn it! Then we just have to find a way to slow her down," The light element glared daggers at the direction where Ymeriah was.

"How?" Y/n blinked her eyes in confusion. "We can't defeat her but we just have to slow her down by launching and summoning many attacks that we can, or I can try using my forcefield again," he quickly told her. As the two of them continued to swim away, Y/n could feel the loathsome smell of dark magic getting stronger. She didn't even need to look back just to know that General Ymeriah was getting closer to them. "She is gaining on us!" Y/n announced to Solar which made him grit his teeth.

"YOU BUNCH OF COWARDS! FACE ME, BRATS!" She yelled to them, obviously furious just by listening to how she screamed to them. "Aqi!" She began, releasing balls of black fire towards the two. The elf gasped and immediately summoned her sword. "Solarius Atikus!" The familiar words danced smoothly on her tongue, no longer whispering it like last time. "Go on! I need to counter and stop these attacks," Y/n removed her hand from Boboiboy Solar's grip, gesturing for her to go without her.

"You know I can't go on without you! I'll help you stall her, we won't separate again especially in this situation!" He spouted, moving closer to the elf. Y/n used her sword, gripping it tightly as she used all of her strength to slash each one of the dark fireballs which oozed with dark magic. Once she was able to counter all of them, she coughed, not liking the aura and energy of dark magic which felt like it was choking her. "See? I can't let you do this on your own," Solar hardened his gaze at the girl who stared back at him.

His words were genuine, he was saying the truth by the look in his eyes. "I─ fine, let us do this together," Y/n finally agreed, knowing that he was as stubborn as her. "Aww, what a nice moment, too bad I have to ruin it," General Ymeriah mocked as she swam closer to the two with a laugh. "Then don't ruin it, fishbrain!" The dark haired boy glared at her, preparing his battle stance. It seems like Solar was really indeed better in throwing insults than Ymeriah was.

While Boboiboy Solar was busy glaring at the mermaid, the Lluminarian elf was quite surprised at the light element's responce. 'Did he actually mean that?' Y/n internally said in wonder, not expecting him to say that out of the blue. General Ymeriah steamed in anger, despising the insult that she was given. As if fire ignited from within her eyes, she let out a battle cry as her hand was raised high.

Light flashed and the placed grumbled. The sudden moving of the ocean water, made them move along with it but only slightly. Ymeriah was in front of them on her menacing glory, on her hand was a shiny-looking cerulean trident. An evil glint was present within her eyes, slamming the end of long staff onto the ground. Y/n and Boboiboy Solar tensed, knowing that they can't defeat her. Y/n side glanced the elemental hero in worry as she mumbled, "Boboiboy..".

Boboiboy Solar heard her plea loud and clear which made him click his tongue in result. "I know, I know," he responded, turning back to their enemy. "Boboiboy Earthquake!" He wasted no time and immediately transformed into another element. "I heard you..." He spoke to the elf beside him once again, not glancing at her since he was focused at their mutual adversary. "Let's do this!" He hyped the worried elf, trying to make her forget about the fact that Ymeriah was impossible to beat in terms of battle.