"While sweet Willow often wears turtlenecks or collared shirts under her top layers, I can assure you that it wasn't a fashion choice this morning," Allison said smugly. "I do believe she's trying to hide something."

Lydia acted quicker than a bomb-sniffing dog, pulling Willow to the stairwell with a tight grip. Not a super strong werewolf grip — just a nosy teenage girl one. Her hands were tugging on Willow's collar as the blonde put up with the grabbing and searching. She didn't even care as Lydia practically shoved her head down the turtleneck opening to see how far down they went.

Before she spoke, Lydia took a deep breath to calm herself. Then she dramatically grabbed the sides of Willow's face to make her look at her — even though she already was. "Tell me when. Tell me how long. Tell me how far. But most importantly, tell me who."

"The night of the dance," Willow started. Really, it was the night of being kidnapped and the night they killed an Alpha. "I wanted to wait for you to get out of the hospital to tell you."

"Well, I'm out. So spill!" she snapped, practically shaking with excitement. Allison was grinning to the side, glad that her plan to distract Lydia had worked.

"As for how far, you saw how far when you stuck your face down my shirt," Willow said, giggling. The hickies stopped just below her shoulders and collarbone.

"Who? I gotta know right now," Lydia said. Allison also leaned closer. "Tell me who right now, Willow Worthington."

Willow took a deep breath, hoping they wouldn't get mad — particularly the one that knew he was a werewolf and watched him rip someone's throat out over the weekend.

"I would just like to remind you all that he's not actually a murderer. And he didn't trap us in the school. He was exonerated."

Allison, of course, knew right away and covered her mouth. "My dad's gonna kill him," she whispered to herself. "My dad's gonna cut him in half."

"Derek Hale?" Lydia questioned. As Willow nodded, she tilted her head to think. Then she shrugged. "I guess it's fine since Kate was framing him. But how exactly did that happen considering he's been running from the police for the last month?"

"Well, we had met before it all happened. And I knew he wasn't the one to attack us at the school, but considering I was unconscious, my word didn't hold any weight," she said, only being somewhat truthful.

"What's he even like?" Allison asked. She had only properly met him when he drove them home from the party — watching him get tortured didn't count.

"Around others, especially Scott and Stiles, he's really quiet and broody and stern," she admitted. Then she got a little shy as she smiled at the ground. "But I don't know, he changes when it's just us. He's really sweet and caring. Like, we spent Sunday just laying around, and he just wanted to hear stories about growing up and asked about my interests and favorite color."

"Oh, he so likes you," Lydia said, smirking. She knew first hand that very few boys were interested in talking. "Now spill about the kissing."

Willow's cheeks went red. "He's very good at it. You know how when I read Twilight and kept saying it was ridiculous every time Bella almost passed out from Edward kissing her or touching her? I get it now."

Both Lydia and Allison couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculous analogy. But they did understand what she meant.

"I do recall him being very hot from the wanted posters," Lydia commented.

"He's so handsome," Willow said, sighing dreamily. "His eyes are this beautiful green. And he's so tall and strong that I just want to melt when he holds me."