Chapter 23: Koneko's Heat and Strange Voice.

~Y/n's P.O.V~

It's been two days since the Astaroth Rating Game and when I helped Kuroka with her heat. Now, Koneko is in the same situation as her, but I can't help but worry for her. If I deny her request, she'll go crazy in her heat and will find someone else who will do her then again Kuroka said she can do something about it. Let's hope she can.

Right now, I'm just laying down in my bed while the others were doing their things around the house. The next thing I know, someone is knocking at my door.

Y/n: It's open. Come in.

The door opened as Koneko walked in.

Y/n: Oh, Koneko. Did you need anything?

She didn't answer me as she closed the door and locked it.

Y/n: Koneko, why did you lock my door?

She slowly walked toward me with her eyes covered by her hair. She started to unbutton her shirt shocking me.

Y/n: Koneko, stop! What are you doing?!

Koneko: Onii-chan, please...Do me as you did with Onee-chan.

Y/n: I thought that your sister helped you with your heat?!

Koneko: Onee-chan did help me. Watch.

Koneko's cat ear and tail came out as she was covered in bright light. When the light died down, I saw a more mature Koneko in a kimono.

 When the light died down, I saw a more mature Koneko in a kimono

Y/n: Koneko? Is that you?

Koneko: Yes, it's me, Onii-chan.

Y/n: What happened?!

Koneko: Onee-chan helped me into this form so I can satisfy you, Onii-chan~

Koneko tackled me onto the bed and quickly smashed her lips against mine while she massaged my manhood

Koneko tackled me onto the bed and quickly smashed her lips against mine while she massaged my manhood. After a few seconds of making out, we stop for air as a string of saliva was connecting our lips.

Koneko: I'll make you feel good, Onii-chan.

She unbuttons my pants and pulled down my boxers revealing my manhood in her face.