Chapter 4: Getting Along and Purity?

(Sirzechs didn't announce Y/n to the entire underworld that he's the Son of the King of Curses just yet. Even the other Devil Kings is clueless as well.)

3rd Person P.O.V

It's been 4 days since Y/n agreed on being allies to the Devils. Sirzechs upgraded his house and became a mansion with an Olympic size swimming pool and a room full of all his favorite games from console to PC. And he's becoming closer with the ORC member. Well, except for Issei who is still in progress because of what happened 2 days ago.

 Flashback

It was lunchtime and Issei went over to Y/n's desk

Issei: Hey Y/n, wanna hang-out with us? We'll show you a great time.

Y/n: What kind of a great time is that?

Issei then made a perverted grin on his face

Issei: You see around lunchtime the Kendo Club is changing and I thought...that...you...wanna...

Issei was cut off when he felt a murderous aura coming from Y/n

Y/n: What was that Issei: Are you inviting me to become a member of your little group

Issei turned pale and shivering

Issei: I just remembered that I uh... um...

He looked around to find a reason to leave until he spotted Asia

Issei: I was going to treat Asia to the cafeteria so... Bye!

He ran while dragging Asia out of the room then Y/n turned to Issei's friends

Y/n: Are you going to invite me too?

He said while wearing that unamused face. Then they turned pale and shiver as well.

Baldy: I just remembered, Issei owes me lunch money!

Glasses: Me too!

They both run out of the room as well.

Flashback End

Right now, Y/n is at the ORC club room reading a book about Japanese creatures and wanna learn more about them. After finishing the book, everyone came to start their devil business. He was curious about how the devil's work so he asked Rias about it.

Y/n: Hey Rias, how do devils work?

Rias: We're making Contracts with humans by offering our service with an exchange. We give them this flyer so they can summon us for their needs.

 We give them this flyer so they can summon us for their needs