Chapter 21: A Strange Meeting and Runied Rating Game

~Y/n's P.O.V~

I was in the living room playing games on my PS5 while Rias and everyone else was at the clubhouse with Azazel, who needed to talk to them about their upcoming Rating Game. While I was playing, a surge of power came over me, but it felt like it was calling me so I paused my game and went outside to find it.

Summoning my broom and taking off towards where the power was coming from. I flew for about 15 minutes before seeing the power was coming from an abandoned shrine.

Y/n: Where's that power coming from?

???: Nice to finally meet you, King of Curses.

I turned around and saw a small girl with black hair and wearing a Gothic Lolita outfit with tape covering her nipples.

Y/n: Who are you and what do you want?

Ophis: My name is Ophis, the Infinite Dragon God and I want you to be my mate.

Y/n: I'm not into Lolis, little girl. Also, I already have mates of my own.

I was about to fly home but she attacked with a dark ball of energy as I quickly turn around and blocked it.

Ophis: It wasn't a question.

Y/n: And what do you think will make me become your mate.

Ophis: I'll take you by force.

She sent a barrage of dark energy towards me as I summon Playful Cloud and parried each attack. She rushed at me and punched me in the face sending me back a few.

Y/n: Whew, I felt that one.

Ophis: So you'll accept me as a mate.

Y/n: Let's see if you can keep up, little girl.

She rushed at me again and went for a straight punch again so I crossed my arms to block it. I can still feel that her attack did some damage to me because she was a Dragon God.

Y/n: I can't take her lightly, huh?

Ddraig: Yes, you shouldn't, Lord Y/n. God feared her because of her Infinite power, that's why she called 'The Infinite Dragon God'.

Y/n: Alright, let's take it up a notch.

Y/n's marks appeared on him as he saw an opening in her attack and kicked her in the face sending her away from him.

Y/n: Balance Breaker!

Ddraig: Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!

I entered balance breaker as she went to attack me again. She kept trying to punch while her fist is coated with magic as I block all of her attacks with ease.

Y/n: Is that all, little girl?

Ophis: Don't underestimate me!

She's trying her best to hit me as I used the chains of a thousand miles and wrapped it around her before spinning her around and slamming her on the ground creating a crater as she spits out blood.