Chapter 6: Getting A Familiar

3rd Person P.O.V - Y/n's Soul

Y/n is training inside his Soul with some curses he created. Unknown to him, Sukuna is watching him train with Playful Cloud.

Sukuna: Brat

He didn't hear him

Sukuna: Brat!

He still didn't hear him. Sukuna got irritated and yelled...

Sukuna: Brat!!

Y/n was shocked by the very loud yell. He turned around and he saw his father watching him.

Y/n: Hello Father

Sukuna: I see that you are improving your skills. I'll give you something to help dodge attacks 

He placed his hand on Y/n's chest giving him a new technique 

Sukuna: I've given you a new technique, called Boogie Woogie. It allows you to swap positions with anything that has cursed energy by clapping your hands.

Y/n: Thank you, Father

Sukuna: Now let's see if you can use it well

Sukuna summons a Finger Bearer to attack Y/n

The Curse charged a shot of pure curse energy and released it

The Curse charged a shot of pure curse energy and released it. Y/n applied curse energy to a rock and threw it clapping his hands to teleport behind the curse and attacked it with Playful Cloud.

Y/n: That was awesome! Father, would you train me again?

Sukuna: Very well, get ready brat?

Y/n entered a fighting stance and Sukuna did too. They rushed at each other and giving a small shockwave on each punch.

Timeskip

After training with Sukuna, Y/n was waking up and he bid his farewell to his father. Y/n woke up and saw Rias was still sleeping beside him naked. He poked her cheek to wake her up which she did.

Y/n: Morning sleepy head. How's was your sleep.

Rias: The best knowing hat I'm now free. Thanks to you

Y/n: You're welcome. Now let's get moving, we're gonna be late for school

Y/n and Rias walked together to school as she was clinging to his arm. This was noticed by everyone in the school. The girls gave a jealous look while the boys an angry look then they separated to go to their respective classes.

Y/n's P.O.V

I arrived at my class and saw some of the boys giving me a glare and some girls looking at me with a pout

Y/n: You boys have a problem? I can fix it for you if you want

I said with a menacing tone and they all looked away then Issei and Asia walked towards me.