*Filler: Lunch Break

Start from the beginning

Sticking my legs downwards, I used the guy as a braking mechanism as he skid against the ground before finally coming to a nice halt. The guy groaned as his aura flickered violently before ai snickering and hopped off him. Pulling my Wingman out, I pressed the barrel against his head as I squatted down as a sort of "Gopnik Ritualistic position."

"Oi, you're under arrest, boet."

And in that moment, his aura broke as his head fell backwards with a nice groan and my South African accent came out to sound like Blisk.

A few minutes had passed and the cavalry had arrived to arrest the dude but, they also had to take him to the hospital. Know how it is. Modern day guys can't handle a mach speed drop-kick, shake my head. Right now, Sun and I were being tended to by some EMS gals with mine being a bit more severe given my eyebrow had been cut yet, Sun was just having some scratches being cleaned up. Speaking of which.

"Ah! Easy!"

"S-Sorry!"

"Eh, don't mind him, dear. He just has a trash pain tolerance."

This would get a nice giggle from the girls as the EMS Nurse tending to me finished putting a last stitching to my brow.

"And done! So, uhm, you free later, Hot Shot~?"

"Believe me when I say you should NOT be flirting with that trooper."

"I've seen what the Schnee can do and I can attest that it would be a horrible idea to follow through."

The cavalry! Before things could get awkward, both MS Bishop and Detective Einstein would approach. The former in his Atlas gear and the latter in her detective work attire. Spotting them, I sprung up and walked to them as Sun hopped up alongside me. Blinking a thanks in morse code, both of them would nod before Bishop stuck out his hand to shake mine. Sun would get the same gesture from Einstein as we all swapped handshakes.

"Thanks for stopping the guy. Illegal Use of Semblance is definitely gonna be added on."

"Evading authorities as well so, you boys have our thanks. As for you, Junior Detective? You'll get extra credit and a note on your permanent record."

"Yeah!"

Sun would cheer after his, what was basically, field promotion as I chuckled with a shake of the head. However, my scroll soon went off as I then took it out to have my eyes go wide open.

"S-Shit! Imma be late!"

"Woah! Bit rude, huh!? See ya later, dude!"

I felt sorry that I basically left without saying goodbye to any of them but, I have my reasons...

Arriving at the City Park, which was now rebuilt minus some areas here and there being underway thanks to, well, take your pick really. Despite all that, the park was pretty nicely filled with kids running around to play with friends. Couples having small picnics was present too and that made me smile since I would be one with Weiss soon. And speaking of which, I would spot Weiss sitting on a bench in front of the lake in the park. She wore her usual Beacon attire since she was on lunch break much like me.

I was about to make my presence known when I thought of something a little more devilish so, I gave my gauntlet a nice button press as I grinned and went invisible. With the Cloak Module now on, I slowly made my way over to the bench sat down so gently, I guess Weiss must had confused it for the wind since she would tighten her jacket a bit. On her lap, was a small bento box that came from a nearby restaurant, and I knew that because the bento box had the logo on the front.

Soon, the cloak would run out as I faded back into view and immediately was noticed by Weiss who yelped out with a heavy jump. Causing me to laugh out as she now stood in front yet, she soon growled as she began to beat me down with slaps on the head after putting the box down. Making me laugh even more as I tried to shield myself.