*Filler: Right Fit

Start from the beginning

Before this nightmare could go on anymore, Yang suddenly came to stop as I crashed into her from behind. My legs go to her sides as I looked up to see...

"'From Dust Till Dawn?' You took me to an armament store for clothing!? For a dance!?"

Stating my clear displeasure for her choice in shop, Yang would let out a loud laugh that honestly shook me a bit to the core. However, she then walked on in without thought as I sighed and followed after her. Immediately upon entry, we were greeted by the Shopkeeper old man who was probably related to Port due to his constant closed eye expression.

Making eye contact with Yang, he went to say something but, Yang would just hold a hand up as he stopped. Nodding to him and him nodding back with a small grunt, there seemed to be some mutual understanding as he walked over to a set of Dust dispensers. Note to self that I need to buy some dust for my experiment...

Experiment aside-

"Holy hell!"

Watching the old man smack one of the tubes, a click would ring out as as the wall suddenly split at the sides before turning it a good ninety degrees to reveal a backroom with all kinds of articles of clothing. Yet all had the same type of style...Casual. From button ups to tank tops, khakis to cargo shorts, this was a hipster or beach bum who happens to be an undercover's paradise! Standing aside with a grin, the man would give way to Yang as she led me into the backroom to look at all the hangers as the Shopkeeper stood by with a pole arm in case we need to reach something on the higher racks.

"Hmm...Let's see here...Coco has a pretty refined definition of 'casual' so she probably meant something like this!"

I would watch her dash around the room and past me a few times as I yelped out. Seeking refuge in the door way of the room as she went on for a solid thirty second. Hell, I even heard her approve or disapprove of clothing sets before finally skidding to a halt in front of me. Her hair was a met as she yelped out and patted it down flat until her little curl usually atop of her head sprang up. Smiling and content with her hair now being back to normal, she would shove the clothes into my arms as I let out a small "oomf!"

"There! Now you are ready!"

"Don't you think I should try this on?"

"Are you doubting my clothing expertise?"

"N-No ma'am!"

Yang suddenly gained a dark aura as her eyes were shadowed over yet, they also glowed a crimson red that caused a menacing aura. Making me shiver and instantly react as Yang then perked up with a large smile.

"Perfect! Now let's go!"

Yang then burst off in a sprint out the store as I yelped out before whipping my head to the Shopkeeper.

"Look! I ain't no thief! How much!?"

"Mm-mm."

Shaking his head was enough for me to notice that he owed Yang a favor so, he would let me take the outfit for free...How I got that from just two hums? I have no fucking clue yet, I would give him a small salute before bursting off after Yang.

Now in a Bullhead, Yang and I sat opposite to one another as the bundle of clothing sat in a chair next to me. We were the only ones on board since I know Yang wanted to not make my face public. Allowing me to have my helmet on my lap as I sighed out in relief.

"Thanks, Blondie..."

"It's no issue! But...do you really plan on going to the Dance?"

"I...don't know..."