"But I said I'm sorry. Tessa, please, I'm so sorry about that." I apologise again. I apologized to her so many times about this topic but she wasn't having it then nor she is having it now.

"It's late now." She musters with a shrug. I'm not having that a fucking little bit. I will not lose her.

"Tessa!" I hit my fist at the glass wall in front of me when she steps back away from me. "Why I'm here though?" I ask politely to the girl.

"To look at us." She mutter and walks back to that bed which is at the middle of this dark room with the pink light above it and a heart shape is drawn with the help of rose petals onto the mattress.

"What?" I shout in a confusion. What she meant by 'to look at us'? Look who? Who's us?

"Watch us." She says again and the bastard of her husband moves from his stance, he walks over to her where she is and stands next to her in front the bed and me. "As we perform our wedding night." She spits and my chest tighten.

What the actual fuck!

She wants me to watch her while she fucks her husband, that douche bag shit sniffer waiter, right in front of me. What the fucking hell? Why she's doing that to me?

"No!" I yell. "I'm not watching that shit." I shake my head vigorously at her.

She takes couple of steps toward me so the white light hits her on her face and she crosses her arms against her chest when she stops in her track. "You have to." She looks at me with seriousness in her eyes.

She can't make me do this, she can't!

Stepping back away from me and the white light, so goes backward to the fucking waiter behind her.

"Tessa, don't go. Don't go near him, please." I yell and hit my right fist on the glass. "He's bad, Tessa, please don't go." I tell her. I don't know how he's bad or what type of person he really is but he's not for her, no one is but me.

I belong to her. She belongs to me. We belong together.

But she isn't having it, she isn't listening to me. She stands right in front of the waiter and gives him the access to her back. What the fuck she's doing? Is she letting him undress her?

And right at the thought, I hear the sound of a zipper, of her dress's zipper, unzipping it down by the fucker's finger.

"Stop touching her you bastard. Don't!" I roar at him. But he isn't listening, he's doing this shit job to make me see them together. "Tessa make him stop, you don't want this, you don't want him." I call out requesting the girl who looking so sad in front of me. Like she don't want this, someone is making her to do this, someone-maybe this fucking waiter making her, forcing her to do this. Because my Tessa would never do that to me, she would never.

She pulls him by his arm for him to stand on her left side rather than behind her. Turning to him and grabbing his jacket's collar, she pushes the fabric down from his shoulders, then arms too and the material falls back behind him on the floor.

"Stop!" I growl.

"Look at us Hardin," she commands, turning her head and looking at me.

"No! Baby." I shake my head furiously at her. She can't do this to me.

I caught the bastard pulling his bow tie from around his neck when she was talking to me. He's so ready to fuck her right in front of me, like what the actual fuck is wrong with him? Is he lost his empty mind!