What's wrong, Shu?

Wakiya looked up from his phone as he heard the ding that signaled the elevator had reached it's destination. He waited as the doors slid open, before calmly exiting. As he made his way through the hall, he glanced left to right, looking for the correct apartment number of the albino's place. "Ah, I think this is it," He said as he stopped in front of one. He knocked on the door, briefly debating whether or not to announce his presence, but in the end deciding to just wait for Shu to open the door. There was silence however..that lasted for about a minute, which made Wakiya fold his arms impatiently.

.

.

Shu debated whether or not to get up and open the door. He had his head down on his arms that were folded on top of his study desk. 'I doubt that's Valt..even if it is, do I even want to see him right now?' he thought as his overwhelmed emotions were dulling down from the intensity they were at earlier. He still felt the negative emotions from the argument swirl in him, suffusing his chest, but it was a calmer sense now rather than intense. Though the calmness..just made him feel more down, rather than panicked or anxious, which is what the intenseness had brought to the negative emotions. Now, he felt weighed down to where the idea of getting up from where he was, would be like dragging himself there with much force.

He then heard knocking again, harder this time. He sighed, before dragging himself up to go open the door.

.

.

Wakiya brought his arm back to fold his arms. He waited a brief moment, then heard Shu's voice from inside, "Coming," he sounded..tired. Wakiya gave a little concerned furrow of his eyebrows, while giving a small pout-like frown. The door then opened and Wakiya saw Shu..the albino even looked tired. "Shu, we need to talk." Wakiya stated simply. Shu glanced away, before sighing and looking back to Wakiya. "I-" he started, but Wakiya cut him off as he assumed Shu would reject this. "Move aside, i'm coming in," the blonde said as he already started walking past Shu inside, the albino moved out of the way with a sweatdrop going down his cheek.

Shu sighed silently and closed the door, before turning to face Wakiya again. The blonde was already looking at him, folding his arms and putting his hip out a bit as he stood.

.

.
"Now, I know something happened up on that rooftop. Either you both are bad at hiding things or-" Wakiya paused as he saw Shu glance away, towards the floor. Wakiya's eyebrows furrowed up a little. "Shu..what's going on?" He asked as he approached. Shu glanced away more. He kept silent. Wakiya gave a little, silent huff through his nose as his concern grew.

"Come on, you can tell me..no one else is here.." Wakiya said gently. There was a brief silence..before Shu finally spoke, "We..just got into an argu-" Shu didn't finish his statement, as he just shook his head and buried his face in his hands. The albino seemed to know it was futile to lie simply like that, as something more obviously was going on. "You and Valt have been friends for a long time right? You've..probably had bad times together as well as great ones..you've stuck with him this long..even though he's pretty annoying," Wakiya said with an annoyed hint in his voice at that last part. "Think of all the times you've made up with him, it worked out, didn't it?" Wakiya continued.

"This..this is completely different," Shu said, "I..I don't know what to do, everything feels so off- I can't pin-point anything-" Shu lifted his head from his hands and a desperate look showed in the albino's eyes. "I can't focus- I- I don't know how to handle this- it's too much, I- I just-" Shu started to pour out his emotions- a little frantically- but he couldn't seem to put them into sentences. Wakiya wasn't sure what he was talking about, but listened silently anyway. It seemed like Shu was holding in a lot of emotions..bottling them up. Wakiya..was familiar with this, and knew how hard it could be..and how relieving it can be to finally let out all the bottled up things inside.

Flashback

"Please..you can tell me..I'm your friend," the boy said as concern and care filled his voice. "What's wrong, Wakiya?" The boy continued. "It's- It's nothing! I've already t-told you, Hoji! I've just got something in my eye!" The blonde spat, while hiding his face as he was turned around. He wiped his tears with his arm and bit his lip so he didn't stammer in his breathing. There was silence..when suddenly- Wakiya gasped lightly as he felt something wrap around him. He glanced down and saw the arms of his best friend that had wrapped around him in a hug.

Wakiya then felt his eyes fill with more tears that were too heavy to hold in, and they slide down the small streams that were already staining his cheeks. He couldn't help, but let his throat give way to the soft noises it wanted to make from the crying. "It's ok..let it out..I'll be here for as long as you need me.." Hoji said in a gentle, soothing tone. Wakiya then bit his lip harshly as he still tried to silence his crying. He nodded and soon..began to express his distresses to Hoji.

Flashback Ends

Wakiya listened with concern in his eyes as well as the sadness that he felt for his friend. 'Shu..whatever you're going through with Valt..we will help you,' he thought and waited to tell the albino this, as the albino was still trying to get everything off his chest..Even if it didn't make sense to Wakiya, Wakiya knew it made sense to Shu, and that's all Shu needed at this moment.