Sleepover Begins!

Rantaro and Valt were laughing while sitting criss cross on the floor. Four open snack bags were laid next to them. A soft knock sounded on the door, making both of the boys turn. "Ah! It must be Shu!" Valt shot up and ran over to throw open the door. He saw Shu's slightly surprised face looking at him, Valt greeted the albino blader with a wide smile. "Shu's here, yeah!" Valt cheered.

"Yeah.." Shu said with a calm smile while walking in the room and placing his bag down, next to the desk. "We're gonna watch a movie, which one should we pick!" Valt exclaimed while pointing at the options on his laptop. "A movie huh?" Shu said as his eyes glanced over the options. He had given out a small sigh through his nose, then put his hand on the back of his neck. "I haven't..actually heard of any of these..I'm always so busy doing other things I never really look at the TV.." he admitted.

"Guess we'll just have to pick a super awesome movie for you to enjoy with us then!" Rantaro said while looking at Valt. "Lets pick that one!" Valt chimed, knowing Rantaro would probably agree to this option he pointed to. "Aw yeah!" Rantaro agreed. Valt turned off the lights and started fixing the movie on his laptop. He heard the boys behind him rustling as they settled themselves on the ground. "Ah! Got it!" He chimed, he then picked up his laptop and walked over to sit in between them. He placed the computer on the wooden floor and turned on the movie while grabbing a blanket. The movie started and a bright colored screen welcomed the boys into the movie.
.
.
.
.
They were halfway through the movie. Shu glanced over at Valt who was leaning in on a pillow, his eyes glued to the screen in front of him. Shu turned his attention back to the characters on screen. 'Valt was right.. this movie is pretty good' Shu admitted to himself. Shu thought this did seem just like something Valt would like. Suddenly, Shu felt something tug his blanket off the side of his leg. Shu looked over at Valt who was so fixated on the movie, that he didn't realize he was pulling Shu's blanket instead of his own. Shu sighed and closed his eyes, he then scooted closer to Valt. Suddenly Valt and Rantaro burst out laughing, startling Shu. He breathed out to calm himself.
.
.
.
.
The movie was almost over and thus came the suspenseful scene. Shu felt a bit tired as it was near his usual bed time. He looked over once again and noticed Valt gripping onto his pillow eagerly. 'He's so into the movie..' Shu thought amused as a sweat drop slid down his cheek. Shu thought he then heard a small squeak escape from Valt's throat. Then, Valt moved closer to Shu and started hugging his arm. Shu felt his face start to burn a little and he looked to the side. He tried to ignore Valt and continue watching the movie. 'Why does my face feel hot..?' He thought to himself as he squinted his eyes. He glanced over at the bluenette, his best friend, who was still gripping tightly at his arm. "I.." he took Valt's grip off his arm, "I have to use the restroom he said while standing, but both bladers were too fixated on the scene to notice. Shu walked through the dark room and too the door. He exited and retreated to the Valt's bathroom.

(A/N: Sorry this took so long to update! I was pretty busy with summer school, but now I'm done so I'll have more time!)