Sweet Aroma

Rantaro gave an amused smirk, "Does that boy ever get full?" He said. Shu let out a small, amused, "Hm," as he continued to watch the bluenette excited about the sweet in the oven. "When do you think it'll be ready?" Valt asked eagerly, "Hm..maybe about 30 more minutes in the oven, then we'll let it cool and decorate it!" Nika answered. "Yeah, it's gonna be epic!" Toko said cheekily. "You guys won't get in trouble for baking a cake all alone though, right?" Rantaro asked with a small smile, though a sweatdrop went down his cheek.

    "Er..well we don't know actually..just don't tell mom though!" Toko said a bit nervously. "Yeah, we were really careful though! And we know how to make one pretty well already since we help mom every time she makes one," Nika urged her persuasion. A sweatdrop went down Shu's cheek as well, when Valt started to speak. "We won't tell, I believe you guys can handle it on your own," Valt chimed. "Thanks!" The twins chimed together happily.

Rantaro looked to Shu and gave a shrug, in which Shu returned with a small shrug of his own. "You guys wanna go upstairs while we wait?" Valt turned around to face his friends. Rantaro gave a nod, "Sure, we can watch another movie!" He said excitedly with his eyes sparkling, as he held his fists up a bit. Valt's eyes sparkled too, as his mouth opened with a huge smile.

The bluenette gave a rapid nod as he held his fists up a bit too. Valt then turned around and excitedly rushed out, heading to the stairs. The bluenette giggled cheekily. Shu followed after Rantaro, who was excitedly following behind the bluenette. Shu heard the twins let out a happy giggle from the kitchen before they started talking to each other again.

Shu headed up the wooden stairs, his hand automatically going to the handrail and sliding his palm and fingers across its cool, smooth surface, as he continued to follow the two boys. Valt flung open his room door and bounced over to the bed with a giggle. "Ah, what should we watch?" Valt asked as he looked to the blonde. Rantaro joined next to bluenette, "Hm..well.." he said as he started to think, putting his hand to his chin with a smile. As the boys talked, trying to decide, Shu went to Valt's desk to grab the laptop. He placed it on the same spot as last time and sat down on the wooden floor.

Shu jolted, startled, as the bluenette suddenly sat down next to him, "Alright!" Valt exclaimed. Shu looked at him with a sweatdrop going down his cheek. Rantaro, more calmly, sat down next to Valt, once again leaving the bluenette in the middle. "We decided on one, 10/10 I'd say," Rantaro chuckled cheekily. Valt gave a cheeky smile and a giggle to the blonde, before pulling up the movie. Rantaro turned and reached over to grab the blankets and pillows on the bed, then dragged them down to the floor where he and his friends were.

Shu took a blanket and covered his legs with it as he looked to the screen where the movie was starting. They were welcomed with big, decorative text as the opening scene's background faded on. It was a blue sky with white, fluffy clouds, that panned down gently to reveal trees surrounding a meadow. As soon as the title text faded away, the movie officially started as two kids came into view from the side, playing together with kites.
.

.

.

.
The memory of the sleepover played through Shu's mind. It has been about fifteen minutes into the movie, and not too much has happened yet, though they have already hinted at the conflict showing up soon. Shu glanced from the screen to the bluenette who was once again completely sucked into the film. He glanced to the wooden floor, biting his lip as a thought made him feel anxious. 'I just..want to scoot closer..' He decided to pursue this feeling and inched closer to Valt, his eyebrows furrowed a bit as he did so.

The boys' arms were almost touching, when Valt and Rantaro burst out laughing, startling Shu greatly. He jolted back and felt his heart race, he bit his lip and glanced to the side. 'That..that scared me..' He thought, then breathed out to calm himself. He scooted back to his original spot sheepishly and continued to watch the movie, 'That was stupid of me..what was I even thinking?..' He thought.
.

.

.

.
Although he did think what he did was mindless, he couldn't help, but pursue these thoughts again a few more times.. Unfortunately, every attempt failed. He had tried to scoot closer again, but Rantaro looked at Valt to make a comment, making the albino freeze. He even, boldly, tried to put an arm around the bluenette as he had seen Rantaro do multiple times to his friends, but failed at this too as Valt had suddenly gotten up to grab leftover snacks from the sleepover on his desk. So now, he had given up. He felt his cheeks burn gently at his attempts and he tried to just focus on the movie rather than on the bluenette, though he couldn't help, but think of the invested little bluenette next to him.

He let out a silent sigh, 'What am I going to do about this..'

(A/N: aa sorry this one came out late qwwq" )