Who's There?

Valt looked over to see who was coming in. "Shu!" he exclaimed with a big smile. He jumped up and rushed over to him, he then noticed Shu holding two bags, "What's that?" he asked curiously. "Breakfast," he responded with a warm smile. "Ah!" I forgot I hadn't eaten yet!" Valt exclaimed, "Typical Valt," Rantaro commented. 

.

.

.

.

Shu watched Valt eat, he was sitting criss-cross on his bed, stuffing his face with the meal he brought for them. Valt's hair was a mess and his nose was still red."Shu your cooking is the best! No matter what meal!" Valt exclaimed with his mouthful. "For real!" Rantaro chimed in. "Wait, why aren't you eating?" he asked after he swallowed his mouthful. "I ate at home," he replied.

"Ah! Well take a bite of mine!" Valt said while holding up a spoonful of food to Shu. Shu turned away, "You're sick remember?" Valt had a blank realization face, "Oh, right!" he exclaimed. "Yeah man, don't get all of us sick!" Rantaro hollored, Valt stuck out his tongue at Rantaro in response. Rantaro threw a piece of shrimp at Valt, but right before it hit his face, he caught it in his mouth.  Shu let out an amused smile. 

He went over to the desk to see what they were studying specifically, only to find a stickman game on the paper. Shu turned to face them both, "And what exactly are you guys studying?" Rantaro swallowed and put his empty bowl to the side, "It's my study strategy for Valt, the more he gets right the more his character survives, the more he gets wrong, the more he dies." Shu gave a small smile, "And you said you needed help with this," he said. "Hey what does that mean?" Valt pouted, "I'm not that bad at studying." Shu and Rantaro looked at him with a sweat drop going down the side of their faces. 

.

.

.

.

Valt fell backwards on his bed, "I'm tiirred," he whined. Rantaro looked over at the time, "Maybe we can take a break," he looked over at Shu. It was 4pm now. Shu nodded. Suddenly they both heard soft snoring, they looked over at Valt. Rantaro peered over Valt, "Vaalt?" he said. 

"Heh..Guess that makes sense, he is still sick," Shu said. Rantaro looked over at Shu, "Yeah.." Rantaro moved Valt properly over the bed and covered him with a blanket. He turned back to Shu to see him giving a warm smile at the scene. "So, what now?" Rantaro asked, Shu shrugged, "Go downstairs and leave him alone for a bit?" he suggested. Rantaro nodded.

They both headed down stairs and went to the couch. "You're a good friend to Valt," Shu commented, "He's lucky to have you." Rantaro gave a touched smile, "Yeah, he's a good kid," he glanced at the stairs. He turned back to Shu, "He's lucky to have you too, you're such an inspiration to him, he thinks you're amazing," he said. He saw Shu look to the side. A brief silence filled the room, then Chiharu walked in, "Oh, hi boys! What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Valt is taking a nap," Rantaro said, "Don't worry he earned it," he continued. Chiharu gave a nod of approval, "Would you boys like a snack, I have some Beybread in the kitchen," she offered. "Boy would I!" Rantaro exclaimed with his mouth drooling. Chiharu giggled and gestured for them to follow. Soon, both Rantaro and Shu were enjoying their Beybread.