Rise and Shine Bladers!

Rantaro's eyes opened slowly. He looked down and found the bluenette sleeping on him as well as Shu sleeping on Valt. Valt had his arms wrapped around Shu's head, while Shu seemed a bit uncomfortable by this in his sleep. A sweatdrop went down Rantaro's cheek, 'Ah..how am I supposed to get up?....' he thought. He grabbed a pillow next to him and slowly moved Valt off of him, he then held Valt's head up carefully and slid the pillow in his spot, laying Valt down carefully on it. He breathed out silently and stood up, looking at his sleeping friends. He gave a small smile, then left the room.

.

.

.

"But yeah, don't worry- we are going to make sure Valt passes!" Rantaro promised Chiharu who was cooking breakfast. Chiharu turned to him with her hands on her hips, "Good, i'm counting on you two," she said with a determined smile. Rantaro nodded with a cheeky smile. He turned as he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Toko stifled a yawn as Nika entered the kitchen with him, "Oh, good morning," Rantaro welcomed them happily. "Good morning," Nika chimed, sounding a bit tired like Toko. "Did you two sleep well?" Chiharu asked as she plated the food. 

"Yeah," both twins said. "That's good," Chiharu said with a smile. She then turned to Rantaro, "Hey, can you go wake up the boys for breakfast," she said as she carried a few plates. Rantaro nodded, then headed out of the kitchen and upstairs. He opened the door and found the two still sleeping soundly. He quietly went over and squatted. He shook Valt lightly by the shoulders. "Valt.." he whispered, but got no response, as the bluenette just shifted a bit in his sleep and squeezed at Shu's face a bit tighter, making the albino mumble in discomfort. 

A sweatdrop went down Rantaro's cheeks. "Valt.." he said a bit louder as he poked at his face.

.

.

Shu woke, but felt something holding his eyes shut. He moved his hand up and felt soft skin. He then remembered, 'Right..Valt..' he then suddenly felt his cheeks start to burn as he remembered how close he was to Valt. "Shu!" Rantaro's voice whispered, "Are you awake?" he asked. "Ah..yeah," Shu said. "Can you help me wake up Valt?....Man! He's such a heavy sleeper!" Rantaro said. Shu shifted a bit, then tried to pry Valt's arms off his face, but Valt shifted under him and squeezed tighter. "Valt!.." Shu protested, but the bluenette didn't move. Valt then started mumbling a bit.

"Should I get a spray bottle or something? How do they even wake Valt up?.. No wonder he's always late for school!" Rantaro breathed. "Maybe go get Toko and Nika?" Shu suggested. "Right!" Rantaro said. Shu heard footsteps rush off, leaving him in the now silent room with the bluenette. "Valt.." Shu said, but there was no response. He sighed and waited for Rantaro to come back. He then felt Valt's leg move from under him and intertwin with his leg. Shu felt a bit surprised and felt his cheeks start to burn again. 

Valt's other leg then moved, and rose up to wrap partially over Shu's stomach. He was completely trapped now. He felt all the heat burn him, from Valt's warmth, the blanket, and now his face. He bit his lip and squirmed a bit, wanting to escape. He then let out a sigh of relief as he heard footsteps approaching closer.