Chapter 22 - House Madness!

Sonatas POV

We All Finished Our Breakfast In Sugar Cube Corner Café After Having A Fight Then Walked Home While Being Completely Silence. My Cat Whiskers Jumped Into My Shoulder When I Entered The House. I Was Happy A Little Bit But Frowned Again When I Saw Adagio And Arias Face...They Are Mad At Each Other.

Sonata:Girls?
Aria And Adagio:Yeah?
Sonata:Um...Look Can We Just Forget About What Happened In The Café?
Adagio:I Will If Aria Starts Changing Her Life Choices.
Aria:I Will Too If Adagio Shuts Her Mouth.
Adagio:What Did You Just Say!?
Aria:I Said!...Shut! Your! Mouth!

Great Job Sonata. You Made Them Fight. More Like Making Them Made Up.

Sonata:Ok, This Is Ridiculous. Could You Just Stop Fighting?
Adagio And Aria:No!
Sonata:You Guys Are Like Babies! We Are Fighting Over A Stupid Festival!? Seriously!?
Aria:I Would Agree If I Go To The Festival. But Not With Those Rainboom Bitches!
Adagio:Language!
Aria:Whatever!
Adagio:This Is A Great Opportunity For Us To Make Our Friendship With Them Stron-
Aria:Could You Just Please Stop Talking About Friendship And Rainbows!? You Were An Red Devil And Now Your An Angel! You Are Brainwashed!
Adagio:I Am Not Brainwashed! It's Better Being Friends With The Rather Than Fighting With Them!
Aria:Well I Choose Fighting With Them!
Adagio:That's What You Always Do!
Aria:That's What I Want To Do!
Adagio:Life Ruiner!
Aria:Cotton Candy Hair!
Adagio:Ugly Diva!
Aria:Bitch!
Adagio:Language Sucker!
Aria:Pig!

I Saw As The Girls Calling Each Other Names. Mean Names. And I Mean Really Mean Names. After A Little Fighting They Both Went To Their Room And Slammed The Door Close.

Sonata:What Just Happened?...

*********************************************************************************************
Everything Will Be Alright Sonata. I Promise You! As The Writer Of This Story...Or Something

Go Follow Me On Twitter If You Want New Sneak Peaks And New Stories.
Twitter:Meer Brony
If You Want To Just Talk To Me Then Add Me On Facebook
Facebook:Meer Brony
Do You Like Instrumental,Vocals Only And PMVs Of MLP? Then Check Out My Youtube Channel.
Youtube:DiamondDJRarity