Chapter 12 - The Crash!

Sonatas POV

We Were Prepared. Me And Aria Changed Our Clothes And Were Ready To Go. We Decided Just Wanted To Sit And Watch TV For 5 More Minutes Before We Go. Aria Set It Up On The News. The News Was Showing A Train Crash Happened 10 Minutes Ago. It Showed The Train. It Was An Blue...Express...Train. I Froze. Adagio Was Coming In A Blue Express Train. I Felt My Heart Beat Fast. I Wasn't Sure That This Is The Train Adagio Is Riding Or Not. Until...

The News Narrator:The Train That Crashed Happened To Go To Canterlot.
Sonata:*Gasp* It Can't Be!

I Got My Phone As Fast As I Could And Sent Adagio A Text. She Didn't Respond...I Sent Another One. She...Didn't...Respond...She Was Offline. I Slammed To The Ground Crying Hard And Screaming.

Sonata:No! No! Please No!
Aria:Sonata!? What Happened!?

Arias POV

Sonatas Eyes Were Full Of Tears. What Just Happened? Was She Crying About The Train Crash? Before I React She Gave Me Her Phone. I Took It. It Was On Messages. She Was Talking To Adagio? I Didn't Get It. I Scrolled The Messages Up. Adagio Was Saying She Was Going On A Blue Express Train To Canterlot. My Eyes Went Wide. I Checked The TV Again. It Was A Blue Train Express To Canterlot.

Aria:N-No...No!
Sonata:Adagio Is...Dead!
Aria:No! She Isn't Dead!

I Felt My Life Breaking Down. I Hugged Sonata. We Were Just Crying,Sobbing And Screaming. We Lost A Friend...More Than a Friend.

Sonata:Oh Adagio...

*********************************************************************************************
*Sighs* I'm Really Bad With Emotional Or Sad Parts.

Go Follow Me On Twitter If You Want New Sneak Peaks And New Stories.
Twitter:Meer Brony
If You Want To Just Talk To Me Then Add Me On Facebook
Facebook:Meer Brony
Do You Like Instrumental,Vocals Only And PMVs Of MLP? Then Check Out My Youtube Channel.
Youtube:DiamondDJRarity