Chapter 7 - A Starnge Voice!

Arias POV

I Woke Up Trying To Move A Little Bit. I Couldn't Because Sonata Was Sleeping In A Crazy Position That Made Me Not To Move. I Can't Keep Sonata Sleeping With Me Everyday. That Baby Needs To Grow Up. She Is 1000 Years Old For Gods Sake! I Went Downstairs To Get Some Breakfast. I Made Egg Omelets For Me And Sonata. After A While Sonata Downstairs.

Sonata:*Gasp* Egg Omelets! Thank You!
Aria:Whatever.
Sonata:Since When Do You Cook?
Aria:None Of Your Business.
Sonata:Only Adagio Cooks. So I Didn't Know You Could Too.
Aria:Well Since Adagio Isn't Here. I Decide To Cook.

After Breakfast Me And Sonata Were Sitting At The Couch Watching Some TV Shows.

Sonatas POV

This Is It! This Is The Perfect Time To Tell Aria About My Feelings But...What If She Doesn't Like Me Back? What If She Start To Hate? Now, Now Sonata I'm Sure She Will React Normally...I Was About To Tell Her Until A Knock Heard.

Sonata:Aria?
Aria:What?
Sonata:I Have Something To Tell You...I Kind Of Like Yo-
*Knock*
Aria:Who Is It?

Aria Went To The Door But She Didn't Open It.

Aria:Who Is It?
???:It's Me.

*********************************************************************************************
A Cliffhanger For Now.

Go Follow Me On Twitter If You Want New Sneak Peaks And New Stories.
Twitter:Meer Brony
If You Want To Just Talk To Me Then Add Me On Facebook
Facebook:Meer Brony
Do You Like Instrumental,Vocals Only And PMVs Of MLP? Then Check Out My Youtube Channel.
Youtube:DiamondDJRarity