Chapter 3 - Back Late!

Adagios POV

Ugh! I'm Such An Idiot. I Took Too Much Time Shopping. It's Like 1 AM. I Got Back To My House And Opened The Door. The House Was Dark? Weird. Aria Never Sleeps This Early. Only Sonata Sleeps Early. I Walk To Arias Room And Open The Door Hoping She Would Be Awake. Instead I Found Two Lovebirds Sleeping Together. I Was Shocked! How Aria Let Sonata Sleep Next To Her!? Well I Think These Two Are Getting Along. Before I Head To My Bed I Took A Picture Of Them And Headed To Sleep.

Arias POV

I Woke Up By The Sunlight Getting Into My Window. I Groaned And Was About To Stretch My Self But I Couldn't Until I Found Out My Arms Were By Sonata. Before I Could React Adagio Entered.

Adagio:Well What You Know?
Aria:*Blushes* It's Not What You Think! She Just Had A Bad Dream!
Adagio:Yeah Right...Sure.

Then Sonata Woke Up.

Sonata:Girls. Please Low Down Your Voice.
Adagio:Anyways. You Know Aria I Think You Two Would Make A Cute Couple.

Adagio Left The Room While I Was Shocked And Blushing. What The Hell Is Wrong With Her!? And Sonatas Face Was Completely Blank. Of Course That Idiot Won't Understand.

Sonata:What Was She Talking About?
Aria:You...Better Not Know

*********************************************************************************************
Oh Look! Adagio Ships Aria And Sonata! Do You!?

Go Follow Me On Twitter If You Want New Sneak Peaks And New Stories.
Twitter:Meer Brony
If You Want To Just Talk To Me Then Add Me On Facebook
Facebook:Meer Brony
Do You Like Instrumental,Vocals Only And PMVs Of MLP? Then Check Out My Youtube Channel.
Youtube:DiamondDJRarity