Chapter 1 - Hurt Sonata!

Sonatas POV

Ever Since The Battle Of The Bands Adagio And Aria Were Always Blaming Me For The Defeat. They Are So Mean On Me. But The Problem Is...I Got A Crush On Aria. It's Ok When She Is Mean On Me. I Still Love Her With All Of My Heart. But It's Not Ok With Adagio At All. She Yells At Me A Lot. So Now I Was Just Playing With My Mobile. Until Adagio Came In Without Knocking. I Told Her Thousand Times To Knock Before Entering But Noooooo She Is Adagio Dazzle. She Can Do Whatever She Wants.

Sonata:How Many Times I Told You To Knock!?
Adagio:And How Many Times Did I Told You To Stop Complaining!?
Sonata:What Do You Want!?
Adagio:Clean Your Room!

My Room Was A Little Messy Today. I Was Too Tired To Clean It. Adagio Really Loves Things Clean. If She Finds A Dirty Spot, She Will Start Raging.

Sonata:Ok Fine!
Adagio:If I Told You To Clean Your Room Again Then You Will Be Grounded!
Sonata:Grounded!? What Are You My Mother!?
Adagio:Well If You Don't Stop Acting Like A Kid. I Am!
Sonata:Jeez! Ok Just Get Out!
Adagio:Ok. And I'm Gonna Go To Shopping A Little Bit.

I Saw Adagio Leave And Closing The Door Behind Her. I Stand Up And Start To Clean My Room. Suddenly Tears Began To Fall Down My Face. I Was Hurt. Why Is Adagio So Rude And Mean To Me!? Then Aria Entered My Room.

Sonata:Ugh! Knock Before You Enter!
Aria:Shut Up!
Sonata:Why Are You Here!?
Aria:Adagio Told Me To Watch Over You While She Is Gone.
Sonata:Why? You Don't Need To Watch Over Me! I'm Not A Baby!
Aria:Then Why Are You Crying?

I Forgot That I Was Crying. I Quickly Cleaned My Tears Away.

Aria:Your Such A Cry Baby Sonata!
Sonata:*Sniffs* Whatever!

*********************************************************************************************
First Chapter Of A New Story!

Go Follow Me On Twitter If You Want New Sneak Peaks And New Stories.
Twitter:Meer Brony
If You Want To Just Talk To Me Then Add Me On Facebook
Facebook:Meer Brony
Do You Like Instrumental,Vocals Only And PMVs Of MLP? Then Check Out My Youtube Channel.
Youtube:DiamondDJRarity