◘ Through the Looking Glass Ruins

Start from the beginning

Luz grinned at her friend as she brought out a copy of her other glyph spells "No problem. Come on, man. You know I'm all about proving jerks wrong." She winked at him encouraging him more.

"All right. I'm in. Where do we find these Galderstones?"

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

While Gus went out with the others for their andventures, luz continues he journey on going to the large library.

She sat in with crystalballs in front of her as she starts to search in the web.

H U M A N S

There were more than 4 articles about humans. "Mystery vendor floods market with dangerous human goods. Oh, Eda!" She laughs and swiped onto the next article. "Human resident donates personal diary to library.."

Luz gasps "Yes! This must be it." She began writing it down on a notebook. 

Afterwards she began to slowly make her way to the kids corner. She hid behind the entrance as she began to peek inside.

"Hey hey! Drop that down that's not a toy!" Y/n ran to one of the kids that was holding her bag. She was swift enough to grab it back, now placing it on a higher level to avoid kids from taking it.

"Y/n? Wheres Amity?" One of the little kid asked "She promised to read us stories!"

"Amity went to the restroom for a bit- wait where did you get that hairband?" Y/n tried to get it but the kid backs its hands away.

"Alright what do you want" Y/n says sitting down in front of the kid. The other little ones began to form around her "Let me tie your hair! I tied my little fairy's wings before and it was pretty"

"That's all okay? After wards were going to give the band back to amity alright?"

"Yes miss Y/n!" The kids cheered. Braxas waddled to the girl holding a book "Can you read us a story too miss Y/n?" He asked politely.

Y/n smiled before nodding. The kids got in position by surrounding her. The little girl pulling on her hair to tie it with the band. Braxas and the other kids sitting on her lap.

But they were all laughing enjoying their time.

Luz couldn't help but get swooned by the sight. It was so pretty for her to the point her cheeks were red.

"Hey Luz!" Both Ed and Em came from behind her causing her to squeak in surprise. "Oh!" She nervously laughed "Hey, Ed. Hey, Em. Picking up Amity?" She asked the twins.

"Yeah, but we over heard she went to the restroom. Looks like we were interrupting your.." Emira glanced at the h/c girl who was reading books for the kids "Peek session"

Luz was taken back making her face even redder "It's not like that I swear! I- I was just.."

Emira giggled as she hops down from Edrics back "I'm looking for skincare tips. I have a date tonight." Edric says proudly.

"Yeah, he needs all the help he can get, after he accidentally texted a poem to their mom!!"

"Please don't tell people that." 

"Are they bothering you again?" Amity chimed in walking towards them. Her hair was down.

"OH hey amity! Woah your looking fabulous with your hair down girl!" Luz says complementing her "Thanks. I was looking for my hairband, I thought I left it in the restroom so I went back to double check." She said.

She eyed all three of them before turning to Luz "Do you have something to do here?"

"Oh yeah, I was just erm.. Looking at more articles on humans here on the Isles and so after that I decided to check up on y/n.."