information

(Y/n) = Your name
(Y/ln) = Your last name
(f/f) = favorite food
(F/c) = favorite color
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(Any and all word shortcuts with be explained when used in the story, but only once, so if you forget a word shortcut or two, might as well come back here.)

(Also no, you will not have any love interests...yet.. ;)?)

-BACKSTORY AND MORE INFO-

(Y/n) was the last left of their kind, well..that's what they hoped, their kind was wiped out for one reason and one reason only, they were not friendly...at all.

(Y/n) was an sile, what is a sile you may ask?

A sile is a creature found on the planet 178-25B(made that up), they were hostile because no one would leave them alone, researchers always tried to look, but they always looked to close.

So they killed them.

A sile has 3 things thats differ from humans,

Number 1. magic, due to how siles were built, they had magic, but they were not powerful no, the only magic they had were growing plant life from out of nowhere.

number 2. animal features, no one knows why they have what they have, but there's one thing they do know, some of the population was born with goat

Number 3. siles were never MEANT to be HOSTILE, they didn't want to but they never left them alone, this leading to them growing as a hostile species.

What [Y/n]'s features(?) Look like-
(If anyone shouts at me for using gacha i swear-)

What [Y/n]'s features(?) Look like-(If anyone shouts at me for using gacha i swear-)

Example:

<remember! This is just an example

<remember! This is just an example.>

{THIS WILL START AT SOMEWHERE NEAR THE MIDDLE OF SEASON 1, SO SPOILERS!! and enjoy =)}