Chapter 5. Trapped

Timeskip

Setting

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Narrating

[POV Change]

----------------------------------------------------------

Previously...

Vivi then noticed that there was a handcuff around (Y/N)'s calf, and the other side of the handcuff was in the wall. "He got me with this handcuff when I wasn't focused. He used you guys as a distraction and trapped me in here with you." (Y/N) explained to Vivi. He couldn't get rid of it since it was very strong and he couldn't break it. He couldn't get erase it either since he only realised it was around his calf as Crocodile was leaving, and Crocodile was gone now and he had to look at the Devil Fruit user to erase its effects.

He was trapped.

----------------------------------------------------------

[Third Person POV]

Seconds later, water started quickly flooding the room through an opened trapdoor in the ground. "Water's leaking in! The whole room's gonna be flooded if we don't do something!" Usopp yelled in fear. "Vivi! Help! Do something! I don't want only one hour to live!" Usopp shoued in desperation. "Quit freaking out," Zoro told Usopp in an annoyed tone. That only seemed to make Usopp mad, however. "Are you crazy, Zoro?! How can I not freak out at a time like this?! We're gonna die if we don't do something! Don't you understand?!" Usopp exclaimed furiously.

"The kingdom or my friends, you say?! I doubt you plan on giving anything back! You plan to take my life too before I reach Alubarna! I know full well that nothing will end unless I beat you! You don't even know anything about this country's people, history, way of life... you don't know anything about it!" Vivi yelled to Crocodile while tears threatened to stream down her face. She attempted to jump after him and attack him with her Peacock Slashers, but she stayed on her knees. "Vivi! Do something! Get us out of here!" Luffy ordered Vivi loudly. "Finally starting to beg for your life, Strawhat Luffy? But it's only natural. Everyone is afraid of dying." Crocodile taunted while smirking. 

Luffy had very different intentions though. "If we die, then who's going to kick your ass?!" Luffy shouted, his voice filled with rage. Crocodile didn't take the threat seriously, however, as he only turned around with a smirk and said, "Don't flatter yourself, small fry." "You're the small fry!" Luffy yelled back angrily. Crocodile then snapped his fingers, making a trapdoor behind him open, allowing a Banana Gator to crawl into the room. "Well, this is your chance to abandon them, Ms Wednesday. If you wish to stop the rebellion, that is." Crocodile told the princess as the Banana Gator glared at her, making her stand up and tighten her grip on her Peacock Slashers.

"Alright! Beat it, Vivi!" Luffy yelled out to Vivi in support. Usopp had other ideas on what she should do. "That's crazy talk! It's too huge! Vivi! Run! You can't beat it! But help us!" Usopp cried out. "You're the one who's talking crazy!" Luffy responded. "Wait! Look out the windows!" Nami yelled out, switching the subject immediately. "They're all waiting for their turn!" She then commented. "We're pretty much being treated as food!" Zoro declared angrily. "We're all gonna be in their stomachs in an hour?!" Usopp worriedly yelled.

Vivi was about to attack the Banana Gator, but she had to quickly jump to the side as it tried to bite her. "I-its fast!" Usopp cried out. "Vivi! Break the handcuff with your Peacock Slashers!" (Y/N) yelled out to her demandingly. "I can't!" Vivi yelled back as she was cornered by the Banana Gator. The Banana Gator was about to attack, but got distracted by the ringing of a Den Den Mushi. 

It turned out that the Strawhat named Sanji was outside disguised as Mr Prince. He was quickly beaten by Millions, however. Vivi took this moment while everyone was distracted to try and escape to reach Sanji and help him,  Crocodile quickly stopped her by sending sand her way. 'Damn it! He kept me in a position that wouldn't allow me to look at him!' (Y/N) thought, annoyed that he couldn't erase Crocodile's Devil Fruit. She was knocked back to the ground, making the Strawhats very scared. 

Crocodile then left the room with no worries on his mind. He was convinced that everything was going to end well. "T-they've always been there to help me all this time... I refuse to just let them die..." Vivi muttered as the Banana Gator charged at her. Vivi quickly countered by hitting it in the snout with the Peacock Slashers, making it take a few steps back and allowing her to get to the stairs once again. "Vivi! Just throw your Peacock Slashers at the handcuff!" (Y/N) yelled to her.

"Yes! She got away!" Nami said, jynxing her friend. The Banana Gator quickly bit the stairs thanks to Nami's comment. Thankfully, it missed Vivi, but the bite made the walls by the stairs break and released more water into the room. "Now we got less than 20 minutes until this room's completely submerged!" Usopp yelled in an annoyed tone. "Everyone! Hang in there a little longer! I will bring back help! I promise I won't abandon you!" Vivi shouted to the Strawhats, receiving an encouraging response from them. "Oh! And Mr Never!" She called out before she spun her Peacock Slashers and threw them at the handcuff, breaking it and freeing (Y/N). "Thanks." (Y/N) said in a relieved tone. He then picked up the Peacock Slashers and threw them back to Vivi, allowing her to run out and get help. 

(Y/N) then faced the Banana Gator, who faced him in return. (Y/N) ran at the Banana Gator while gripping his scarf, and while he was doing that, the Strawhats were discussing things with Smoker casually. The Banana Gator tried to bite (Y/N) in half, who in return wrapped the scarf around one of its teeth and jumped over it. As (Y/n) landed, the tooth he wrapped the scarf around popped out of the Banana Gator's mouth. (Y/N) threw the tooth at the Banana Gator's eye, trying to blind it. It worked. The tooth impaled the Banana Gator's left eye, causing blood to gush out rapidly from the Banana Gator's eye, staining the water and changing its colour. 

The Banana Gator let out a pained scream, bringing the attention of the Strawhats and the Marine to the gruesome sight. Usopp screamed as well, clearly scared by the sight. "You need to warn someone before showing them that!" Usopp yelled as the tooth fell out of the Banana Gator's eye. "I didn't tell you to look at it!" (Y/N) replied as he dodged a bite from the angered Gator.  "Try as hard as you can not to make any noise at mealtime." A voice said from the outside. The Banana Gator was then launched to the ceiling by a kick and someone yelling, "Bad Manner Kick Course."