The result came out very quickly. Fang Yuxin saw Li Qingyun coming out with the list. Just breathed a sigh of relief, he heard Li Qingyun say: "Let’s talk, when did you have an eldest son? Why don’t I know?"

    Fang Yuxin was struck by lightning in an instant. Now, she...her son? She has never given birth to a child, what a joke Li Qingyun is making!

Chapter 12: Identification

  Qiu Yi Ming watched a man and a woman looking bad in front of: "You mean, who would have almost caught, but a woman is half way to save the woman also gave you beat??"

  Duo Buried their heads lower in shame, they didn't expect that the woman looked young, like Miss Jiao, but she started quickly and ruthlessly, and didn't make them react at all! The woman gritted her teeth with hate, that little bastard was too much, and sprayed her with chili water! And that woman is too insidious! Actually use the bottle of lotion to fill the chili water! Her eyes are still sore right now!

  Qiu Yiming snorted coldly and asked, "Do you know who the woman is?" The

  two shook their heads first, and then the man said, "I wrote down her license plate, so I can find her through the license plate." He finished. Just reported a number.

  Qiu Yiming's face changed instantly when he heard the words, frowning and looking at him coldly: "Are you sure you are not mistaken? Is this the number?" The

  man nodded hurriedly, wondering why Qiu Yiming had this expression. Qiu Yiming's mood became worse. He scolded the two of them so angry that he blasted both of them out. Before blasting out, I didn't forget to warn: "I know who she is, don't trouble her, let alone show up in front of her!"

  Although the two were curious, they didn't dare not listen. After they left, Qiu Yiming dialed a number and asked as soon as the phone was connected: "Did anyone call the police and found a child at 11:30 noon today? Boy, five years old."

  Hearing the other party say no, he asked again: " How about from 11 o'clock until now? Has anyone called the police?" The

  other party still said no, and Qiu Yiming's face became unsightly. Fang Yuxin didn't call the police, so he probably called Bai Ye or Bai Ye's home. As a result, their attempts to use Bai Qianqian to blackmail Bai Ye would not work.

  Qiu Yiming was so angry that he kicked the table fiercely. He picked up the phone and was about to call Fang Yuxin to ask her, but he didn't know what to say. How did he know that Fang Yuxin had picked up a child? It would be no good if Fang Yuxin mistakenly understood that he was monitoring her, Fang Yuxin is a smart woman!

  So after hesitating, he made another call: "Help me look up the call record of this phone today, the number is 189XXXXXXXX, and send it to me after finding it."

  After about three minutes, he received a multimedia message, which showed the call history of Fang Yuxin's phone number. Fang Yuxin didn't make many calls this day. One called him, and another number was familiar, Li Qingyun's. The remaining one was the police call, but the call time was not long. The police station also said that they had not received a report, which meant that Fang Yuxin hung up the phone before he said about Bai Qianqian.

  The strange thing is that Fang Yuxin didn't call Bai Ye or Bai Ye's home. Could it be that she still brought Bai Qianqian with him? Why? But if this is the case, as long as Bai Qianqian doesn't contact Bai Ye or Bai Ye's home, he can take advantage of this.

  ...

  Fang Yuxin was all ill after listening to Li Qingyun's words. She glanced at Bai Qianqian's obviously smiling face, which did not irritate him, so she pulled Li Qingyun to the side and said in a low voice, "Qingyun, don't talk nonsense." Ah! I don't know him at all, he is not my son at all!"