Bai Qianqian thought of the woman's appearance and felt that he had done something bad. Seeing Fang Yuxin came over, he quickly threw the spray spray back into the small box next to the car seat, and then took the initiative to open the car door.     Fang Yuxin glanced at her and didn't say anything. She returned to the car and took out her mobile phone, ready to call the police. As a result, the man and the woman saw her picking up the phone, and ran away quickly regardless of the pain on her body. Just as Fang Yuxin got on the phone, Bai Qianqian suddenly hugged her leg, raised his face and said pitifully, "Mama, don't you want to send me away, okay? I'll be good."

    Fang Yuxin frowned and had to hang up. Although there are not many vehicles on this road, her parking place is in the middle of the road, which is really not a place to talk. She had to let Bai Qianqian get in the car first, then drove the car to the intersection and stopped, and said to him: "I am not your mother, you have admitted the wrong person. Also, what about your father? Do you have a home phone? I will call you at home. Phone."     She actually likes this kid, otherwise she wouldn't make a deal in the street. But if you like it, you can't just bring people home. It's better to contact your child's family.

     Of course Bai Qianqian remembers the phone calls between Bai Ye and his home, but he doesn’t want to say it now. He knows that if he says it, Fang Yuxin will definitely send him back. He doesn’t want to leave Fang Yuxin. He thinks Fang Yuxin is him, obviously they look so alike. .

     In fact, the eyes and mouths of the two of them do look alike. They are all phoenix eyes, and the tails of the eyes are raised, but they are not long and narrow eyes. Both of them have relatively large eyes, but they are not obtrusive. Bai Qianqian is still young and has big eyes, making his eyes round and cute. Their lips are plump and plump, but they are not too thick, and the corners of their mouths are slightly upwards, but the upward curvature is not large, and there is no obvious feeling of smiling.

     Bai Qianqian stubbornly squeezed his fingers and said, "You are my numbness!" After finishing speaking, he lowered his head quickly. He didn't dare to look at Fang Yuxin's face for fear that Fang Yuxin would not like him. He had heard people say before that he didn't come to see him because he didn't like him, but he had always been behaved.     Fang Yuxin was very helpless. As soon as she picked up the phone, Bai Qianqian looked at her pitifully, and she couldn't be hard-hearted to call the police. What made her helpless was that the child seemed to think she was the fuck.

     After struggling for a while, Fang Yuxin decided to ask Li Qingyun for help and do another paternity test. This child looks very smart. With the results, he shouldn't continue to pester, right? She called Li Qingyun, and after the agreement was made, she took Bai Qianqian with him. As for Qiu Yiming's invitation, she was directly forgotten by her.

    When she took Bai Qianqian to the research institute where Li Qingyun worked, it was already past 12 o'clock, and it would definitely be too late to rush over. Fang Yuxin gave Li Qingyun a sample and called Qiu Yiming, saying that it was urgent and cancelled the appointment. Fortunately, Qiu Yiming said that he was also in a hurry, and did not blame Fang Yuxin for anything. Instead, he said he would meet again when he was free.

    Fang Yuxin didn't care whether Qiu Yiming's "urgent matter" was an excuse or a real matter. At this time, all her mind was attracted by Bai Qianqian. Bai Qianqian is very smart. He knew what Fang Yuxin wanted to do when Fang Yuxin sampled the copy. He originally thought Fang Yuxin was his numbness, but seeing Fang Yuxin didn’t know him at all, and took him for the appraisal, he realized that he was wrong. NS.

    After all, he was a child, and Bai Qianqian couldn't bear such a blow. The fleshy little face was filled with dazed and helplessness, and Fang Yuxin's heart was tensed when he looked so pitiful.