Chapter 32

I stood in front of Endeavor's agency with a scowl. I was released from the hospital a few hours ago, my leg almost completely recovered. There was a long scar along my thigh, but I didn't really care. I still needed to get my things from that shitlord Endeavor's place.

"Hello, Fuyo." A monotone voice sounded from behind me, and I turned slightly. Todoroki stood a few feet away from me. I raised a brow at the greeting.

"Oh, so are we on a first name basis now, Shoto?" I asked, crossing my arms. The boy didn't react, only taking another step forwards.

"I figured you'd prefer it over Dokujin." He bluntly replied, and my eye twitched.

"You say that in front of anyone, and I'll give you a matching scar for the right side of your face." I hissed, sending a glare at Todoroki. He only shrugged, not phased by the comment.

"I won't." He simply replied, before his eyes traveled down my body. "How's your leg?" He asked, and I scoffed.

"I'll manage." I replied, shifting my weight slightly. "Well I've got to go see your asshole dad now. See you in class." I gave a half-assed wave before turning back around and entering the agency.

I walked passed all the scurrying heroes and others working under Endeavor as I tried to remember where his office is. I eventually found it, and just barged in, not bothering to knock.

"Who the hell is-" Endeavor's angry outburst was cut off by him seeing my glare. "Of course it's you." He finished, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Where's my shit?" I asked, my tone more demanding than curious. The man quickly rose from his chair, striding towards me. A deep frown formed on his face as he crossed his arms, looming over me. I narrowed my eyes, mirroring his glare as I stared up at him, unfaltering.

"You need to know your place, Dokuji-"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I've heard this speech countless times already. Just give me my goddam luggage." I rudely cut the hero off, making him growl lowly in anger.

A firm hand suddenly slammed my shoulder into the wall, cornering me. I frowned, not showing a hint of fear in my eyes as the firey man fumed over me.

"That is not how you speak to me, Dokujin." He sneered, his flames growing hotter by the second. I slightly tilted my head away, feeling the searing heat of the flames brush against my skin.

"You've got to earn my respect, shitbag." I spat, bravely, and stupidly, standing up to the hero. Endeavor grit his teeth, and within the blink of an eye, the wall beside my head broke apart, Endeavor's fist buried into the cement. Fire flared from his body, and I felt the hot flames sear the skin on my hand. I quickly moved my arm out of the way.

"What makes you think I'll even give you your things back, hm? I'd be doing my duty, and taking one more villain off the streets if I didn't." He glared down at me, and I tensed. God, why did he have to make this so hard?

"Listen here, En-never going to be All Might- I'm not a goddamn villain, and I'm never going to be one. So until you find actual evidence that I'm so evil, get the hell out of my face, and give me my shit back." I hissed, catching the man off guard. He scowled down at me for a moment before letting out a low growl. He backed away from me.

"You're a waste of my time." He grumbled, walking behind his desk. He pulled my case from behind the furniture, roughly throwing it at me. I caught the luggage, glaring harshly at the hero.

"Get. Out." He demanded, and I headed for the door.

"Gladly." I replied, slamming the door as hard as I could behind me. The wall shook as I heard the door splinter slightly. Loud thumps came from inside the room before the door was swung open by the man again.