Chapter 19

I sat at a table in the cafeteria peacefully enjoying my lunch. All of that was ruined once two certain boys crashed into view.

"Hey, Doku." Mineta called out, and I glared down at him.

"What." I spat, my tone extremely threatening as I put down my drink.

"O-Oh well, I um..." The boy stuttered as he shrunk under my gaze.

"We just wanted to pass on some information!" Kaminari quickly interjected and my glare shot over to him.

"Well? What is it?" I frowned, narrowing my eyes at the two.

"They said all the girls have to wear those uniforms for the big cheer battle this afternoon." The blonde replied as he pointed to one of the cheerleaders walking around in the cafeteria. Their orange uniforms stuck out as they giggled to each other. I paused before looking back at the two boys. They flinched at my expression.

"Why the hell would I ever wear that?" I hissed. The two began to panic as sweat beaded down their face.

"Hey! Don't get mad at us! It was Mr. Aizawa's orders!" Mineta exclaimed.

"Absolutely not." I shook my head, taking another sip from my drink.

"But you'll get in trouble if you don't!" Kaminari yelled and I shrugged.

"Wouldn't be the first time. There's no way in hell I'm putting that ridiculous thing on." I argued, and the boys frowned.

"But-"

"Shut up and scram." I glared down at them again, gripping my drink tightly. They shrieked before scrambling away. I let out a soft sigh, and rested my chin in my hand.

○●○

"Get those foam fingers in the air!" Present Mic's voice ripped through the air as I entered the arena once again.

"It's almost time for the last round! But before that: Good news for everyone who didn't make the finals. Since this is a sports festival, we've prepared some super‐fun side games everyone can participate in!" He announced, and I let out a groan.

"We even brought in cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping!" Present Mic suddenly paused, and I heard Mr. Aizawa gasp.

"Hold up." Present Mic stopped, and I looked around to find the issue. I blinked as I spotted the girls of my class dressed up in those cheerleader uniforms. Kaminari and Mineta's doing.

"What are they doing?" I heard Mr. Aizawa mutter, and I let out a sigh as I ran my hand down my face. I'm so glad I didn't fall for that.

"Looks like Class 1‐A is goin' full‐on fanservice!" Present Mic announced as the girls looked beyond embarrassed. I heard Mineta and Kaminari cackle as they watched them.

"What?! You tricked us? You're gonna regret this!" Yaoyorozu yelled as she pointed at the two. The boys only continued to giggle, and I felt my eye twitch in annoyance. I approached the two, and crossed my arms.

"So you were lying, huh?" I glared at boys, and their laughing immediately ceased.

"O-Oh! Doku!" Kaminari nervously sweat as I continued to shoot them daggers.