Chapter 5

"If Midoriya doesn't shape up soon, he's the one going home." Iida stated, averting his attention from me to the green haired boy.

"Huh? Of course he is. He's a quirkless loser!" Bakugo growled from the other side of Iida.

"He has a quirk. Did you not hear about what he did in the entrance exam?" Iida countered, looking at the blonde.

"Huh?" He looked back at Midoriya, as if he was studying him.

"Why do you guys even care. If he goes home that means you get to stay." I spoke up, not even bothering to look at the other two next to me. I continued to watch Midoriya as he trembled.

"I just want that loser to be the one to go home!" Bakugo yelled, and I ripped my gaze from Midoriya to the angry blonde.

"Yeah whatever, still sounds like you care too much." I replied, and he growled, trying to lunge at me. I just stood there, debating whether or not I should use my quirk. However, before I could do anything, Iida stepped forwards, getting between us.

"There shall be no fighting amongst classmates!" He sternly stated, and Bakugo growled. I only looked carelessly back at Midoriya.

He gripped the ball tightly before yelling loudly. He threw the ball, but it didn't seem like he used his quirk.

"Fourty‐six meters." The robot stated, and Midoriya looked around with a confused expression.

"Uh... What gives? I was trying to use it just now." He looked devested as he held out his hand.

"I erased your Quirk." Mr. Aizawa spoke up, unraveling his scarf like thing. "The judges for this exam were not rational enough. Someone like you should never be allowed to enroll at this school."

"Wait, you did what to my‐ Ah! Those goggles. I know you! You can look at someone and cancel out their powers. The Erasure Hero. Eraser Head!" Midoriya exclaimed, pointing at our teacher.

"Eraser? Who's that?" The dark haired boy with weird elbows asked.

"Oh, I've heard of him. I think he works
on the down‐low." The frog girl spoke up.

"You're not ready. You don't have control over your power." He glared at Midoriya. "Were you planning to break your bones again? Counting on someone else to save your useless body?" He asked.

"No! That's not what I was trying to do!" He exclaimed, and Mr. Aizawa suddenly wrapped his scarf around Midoriya, dragging the boy closer to him. He started talking to him, but none of us could hear him from the sidelines.

"I've returned your impractical Quirk. Take your final throw. Hurry and get it over with." Mr. Aizawa released Midoriya, giving him the ball.

"I wonder if our teacher gave him some advice." Iida spoke up.

"Probably told him to start packing." Bakugo replied, crossing his arms.

"I wish they'd just hurry up." I shifted my weight, growing bored.

Midoriya prepared to throw the ball again, intending to use his self destructive quirk. However, this time it was different. My eyes widened slightly as I noticed Midoriya's broken finger. Did he channel his quirk all into one place?

"Mr. Aizawa. You see? I'm still standing." Midoriya clenched his fist, giving a determined smile to the teacher. Aizawa grinned at Midoriya, impressed by his throw.

As lovely as that display was, I didn't really care. I just wanted to go back inside and sleep. I'm still tired, and I know I won't be able to sleep at home.

Turns out Midoriya got a point higher than Bakugo on his throw, which pissed him off.

"Hey!" Bakugo screamed before running towards Midoriya. "Deku, you bastard! Tell me how you did that, or you're dead!"