[31] Aplogizing [31]

Start from the beginning

"You do?" He replied, "Are you sure?"

Y/N nodded against his chest, she felt the tears well in her eyes at just the thought. But she wants him to know.

He pulled her away, looking at her face like he was calculating a lie from her features.
It wouldn't work either way. Y/N just smiled at him,

"Okay, uh." He stumbled, "Follow me." Dream outstretched his hands, waiting for hers to fix the jigsaw.

And she did just that.

--

"You what?" Isabella was mortified.

"I just told her everything. Like Father said for me to do," Tyler explained for the fifth time to his sister. "now she is going to finally like me back. And you can have Dream then." His face soured at just the name of the King.

"I don't want Dream." Isabella ran her hands down her face, saying it as if she said it so many times already. "I used to, but he seems happy and I don't want to get in the way."

"You have changed." Tyler shook his head, "You wanted to kill Y/N a little under a year ago and now you want her to be happy?"

"I have changed for the better. I met someone better." Isabella confessed, "I've grown up. You should too."

"Y/N is going to love me. And then I will grow up." Tyler said, "I swear. If Father heard you say that you found someone el-"

"You traumatized her." She explained slowly like he doesn't understand English, interrupting him in the process. "She isn't going to love a dumbass like you since you traumatized her."

"Oh be quiet. You punched her in the face, I just watched her." He said like it was anything better. "I didn't hurt her in any way possible. You did. You aren't any better than me."

"Yeah, I did. I acknowledge me being an ass, and I want to apologize for every day, but they won't let me on the grounds to do so." She explained, "But you can't see through your cloud of 'I want her bla bla bla you can't stop me' that you are just the same as I once was."

He just rolled his eyes. "My vision is clouded? You praise the floor of that Princess you 'love'."

"Don't bring her into this." Isabella replied, "This is nothing about her."

"It is, isn't it. You don't love Dream because you met her. She is the reason why you are mad at me right now." Tyler sat up from where he laid down in Isabella's bed while she stayed silent. "A month ago you would be congratulating me."

"You really don't see anything wrong with what you are doing?" Isabella said, looking him straight in his eyes. "You watched her change, you are the freak of this household. Nobody sane does that,"

"Say whatever you want. At least I am getting who I want, Miss 'I only loved the thought of him'."

"That is true- I did. And I met someone new. Her being Princess A-" She was interrupted,

"Is, you are the one crazy. You know how father feels about you not liking the King." Tyler argued, getting off the bed now and stalking over to her. His voice went weird in mention of Dream. She just glared.

"Well he doesn't know, does he?" Isabella looked back out the window, the reflection of Tyler practically right behind her.

And that reflection smirked. "Does he?"

Isabella looked at him through the glass, only to see his eyes staring right back. She got what he was hinting at. "You wouldn't."

"Would I?" Tyler turned, walking in the direction of the door. But turned to her vanity, picking up random objects and looking at them. Isabella turned with him. Looking at him with confusion. "I mean. If I tell him, then you will go back to Dream. And then Y/N is mine yet again."

"She was never yours." Isabella spat. "He only made me like him because you whined about Y/N." Isabella pointed at him with pure anger. "I did you a favour!"

Tyler didn't say anything. Just looked back at her. He didn't need to say anything, his face said it all.

"Dinner is almost ready." He said, a sly tone in his voice.

And then he left.

--

a/n:

YO IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WHEN I POST THIS. HAPPY BIRTH OF THE DAY ME

I also got 1k followers on wattpad now which is crazy, thank you guys so much <3

When I was in pe today, the teacher played heatwaves on her speaker and me and my friends just looked at each other lmao

I haven't had time to proof read this yet, and I will when I have the time to.

I love you all, stay safe, keep being your awesome selves. And if I knew any of you personally, I think we would be great friends

MWAH
1387 words