[21] Plan [21]

"I met her" Leon reported to Schlatt, who hummed with pleasure.
"Wow. How is she?" It was obvious sarcasm, "How did the two of you meet?"

"At the ball the kingdom hosted," His voice was small where he stood at the foot of the table, Schlatt was sat at the head.

"Wow. They just let you in?" The man laughed, "Their security system is shit"

"It was a ball to celebrate her return to Relzic-"
"So everyone was allowed in? Without a background check of who everyone was?" Schlatt continued to question, prodding here and there at everything that happened.

And he spoke the truth. Saying things about how she was cold against the Princess of Quath. And how she was always near her personal guard and her friends. The way Dream held her and how they are together as a couple now.

"Wait. So Dream and Y/N are together?" He back tracked, a growing smirk on his face.

".. Yeah?" Leon was sceptical.

"So- When Y/N does die, he would be even more distraught?" He continued as a question, which Leon just shrugged with. "Even better,"

Schlatt coughed through his words, pushing his chair away from the table and standing up. "The house is yours for the night, I have to do something. If you want infomation on your case, the files are downstairs. The servants will show you to your room,"

And he left only minutes later. Leaving Leon in the grand home. Alone.

"Sir. Would you like us to show you to your suite?" Three people bowed in front of him, before going back up straight with their hands clasped in front of their body's. Faces emotionless. It caught Leon by surprise.

"I- You guys can have a break,"

Leon was even more surprised when one on them stifled a laugh, before straightening back out with an elbow to her stomach from the one beside. Muttering an apology and hanged their head.

"What's so funny..?" He asked, expecting an answer. But none of them spoke,
"Um.."

It was awkward. "I'm sorry for our co-worker. Since our Lord always jokes about having breaks," The far left one spoke up,

".. Are we really allowed a break?" The far right one spoke in a timid voice, slowly lifting their head.

"Of course- go sleep or something. I'll be sure to ask someone if I need help," Leon rushed, seeing them all smile and leave with a goodbye.

--

He walked down the concrete steps, down to the basement where Schlatt said the files were.

The man wouldn't mind Leon snoop around, right?

"Sir. Why are you down here?"

The words made him jump, turning towards the person in a lab coat holding a test tube. Their expression was full of confusion,
"I'm sorry. Just, checking a file for my.. job. Um. Whe- Where are the files?"

"Oh. They are just down that corridor to the left. Yours is labelled under the last name of the person, if you need help just ask. I'll be in there" They pointed at the room next door, Leon nodded as they entered.

Following the instructions and going down the corridor, he was met with a raised wall of cabinets. Filled with different people, some dead, some still alive. He saw it dates back years and years ago.

Looking up the walls. Leon saw famous people, dated in the little books.

And he saw the King of Manberg.

It was in a sort of, throne. Cliché to his reign, on the top shelf of them all. Next to his Queen.

You would think that they died from natural causes, but no. Everyone stated on this wall has died from the organisation, or is going to.

He climbed the conveniently placed ladder that reached the first letter of her name. Scanning the things with her eyes before landing on the one he needs, reaching to grab it and steadily going back down the steps to make sure it was safe.

Leon opened the document with a careful hand, on the first page there is a big classification stamp in the colour red. With the picture of Y/N on the page. He relented slightly, before turning the white page once more.

The new page now had information on everything including Y/N. Her date of birth, her family members and known acquaintances. Favourite things and what she looked like. Things that they need to find out and things they already know were jotted with a black ballpoint pen on the white page.

Leon sat down near the book shelf, searching through the small document on everything. Anything that could see why she had to be killed, why his blood sister was registered to die. And why it had to be him.

He saw the recent attempt. It written with small detail on what exactly happened and why the axe was split into two. It read that there was a sort of power in the locket she wore, sending green rays of light that went like a shock of lightning. It was said like it was like hitting a big piece of metal with the enchanted axe. And the shock waves knocked Schlatt back once he was walking away, making him fall and his men falter.

They also spoke of how they did tests on the axe and her strand of hair that managed to stick to the broken pieces. No trace of witchcraft was shown in the analysis, the scientists said it was like a miracle. Everything they had from the girl was tested. They also spoke of trying to get the locket somehow to see what happened and why the light shone through the sides of the purple plates of metal.

And the thing he really needed to see; was the plan.

The first plan that seemed to fail was scribbled out, only lines of black and some unrecognizable scripture was there. There was also little notes scattered around of what went wrong. Even though it was pretty obvious of what it was with the previous pages and tests. And the first part was-

"Sir. Schlatt is home, he wants to speak with you."

Leon's head jaulted up. "Already? He just left-"
"Sir, you have been down here hours.."

"What time is it?"
"Um.. 1am?" The maid's feet shuffled nervously.

"Can I just-"
"I am sorry but he wants to see you right now. He does not like waiting,"

The boy quickly glanced at the plan. Moving to stand.

It can wait.

--

a/n

hey everyone,

my Ranboo youtooz came today! so i am doing amazing :) how are you all?

take care of yourself! get something to eat or drink, go to sleep if you are tired and go outside for some fresh air. i love you all platonically, and i hope you guys had a great day

MWAH
1091 words

The Time Travelling Life | Dreamwastaken x Reader | Royalty AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें